Andijan State Medical Institute, founded in 1955, is one of the top medical institutes in Uzbekistan. If you want to study medicine in Uzbekistan, this Institute is a good option to consider. The best thing about this Institute is that it is known for providing education in 12th-grade fields. There are 56 departments available, with 533 professors and thousands of students studying in them.
Students from all over the world come here to easily pursue their MBBS. There are numerous students available not only in MBBS but also in other fields, and those who have completed their education here have secured very good positions in other countries.
Also, after completing your MBBS from here, you will have a variety of options for enrolling in post-graduate courses at the same Institute as well as other universities. It is entirely up to you to decide which course to take to become involved.
Criteria for MBBS Admission:
The following are the eligibility requirements at Andijan State Medical Institute:
- A student must have completed his or her 12th grade in the science stream, with Biology as the main subject.
- Student master receives 70% in 12th grade
- A student must pass the NEET UG examination.
- A student’s age cannot be more than 25 years old or less than 17 years old.
- There is valid identification proof available.
- A student must be fluent in English.
Documents required for admission:
Documents needed for the MBBS program at the Andijan State Medical Institute in Uzbekistan include:
- Proof of passing the 12th grade
- NEET-UG examination results card with 12 passport-sized photos
- Character reference
- Immigration permit
- Transfer authorization
- Birth certificate
The Benefits of Studying at Andijan State Medical Institute-
When it comes to the advantages of studying medicine at Andijan State Medical Institute in Uzbekistan, there are numerous. These are as follows:
- Studying at a low-cost
- Low living expenses
- Only the NEET-UG exam is required.
- There is public transportation available.
- Professionals with globally recognized degrees are available.
- Research laboratories are well-equipped.
- Campus security is advanced and ragging-free.
- Uzbekistan is a secure nation.
A R GROUP OF EDUCATION Can Help You Get Into MBBS:
Through The A R Group Of Education for MBBS Uzbekistan, students can apply for direct admission to universities in Uzbekistan. One of India’s oldest consulting firms, we’ve been around for more than 20 years.
One of the top consultants in the area of international studies is The A R Group Of Education. It has helped about 10,000 students with their immigration petitions. The organization can help you achieve your goals by arranging for you to study abroad. They are also responsible for all major and minor processes, such as but not limited to profile evaluation, university shortlisting, application preparation, admissions access, and visa processes. We can be regarded as pioneers in effective international education due to the agency’s methodical working style.