Kursk State Medical University, Russia is one of the best universities in Russia, Established in 1935. Kursk Medical University is an educational, scientific, and cultural centre in the Kursk region. The distance between Kursk and Moscow is 456 kilometres (283 miles) in Russia.
Kursk Medical University,russia also has a Research Institute of Ecological Medicine as well as a consulting diagnostic polyclinic and medical institute. To date, Kursk Medical University has trained over 45,000 medical professionals across 14 faculties and 67 departments.
The Kursk medical University presents its scientific achievements at international exhibitions, as well as participates in international congresses. The university has a center for science and innovation and a council of young scientists. Student scientific society gives an opportunity to all interested students to engage in research work. Nowadays scientific groups work with over 1,500 students, and about 300 of them are engaged in long-term studies.
Kursk State Medical University has a high level of education. Up-to-date methods of teaching are adopted in the educational process and always are improved: problem lectures, lecture dialogues, computer technologies for training, multimedia training tools, different kinds of testing, and rating knowledge assessment. Great attention is paid to the practical training of doctors, pharmacists, and other specialists. Necessary skills for doctors of various majors are formed by direct contact with patients in clinical departments and during practical training. For the same purpose according to the global trends, virtual simulators and mannequins are used. Graduates of Kursk State Medical University are in demand in various fields of health care, medical science, business, and economy. The University placement office monitors the views of employers about the quality of graduates. Marketing research results allow coordination of the activities of universities and employers to help graduates with employment. Annually Job fairs are held for graduate students and interns.
Kursk State Medical University has gained a remarkable reputation on the world stage due to high educational standards with advanced and sophisticated teaching methods and scientific approaches. Kursk State Medical University occupies prominent positions in the international rating by the UNESCO, World Health Organization. Kursk Medical University is also recognized by MCI (Medical Council Of India), JPA Malaysia, MC Sri-Lanka, and other countries. A degree from Kursk State Medical University is recognized by the General Medical Council of major European countries and other international medical boards.
Kursk State Medical University has 6 hostels for all the students. Out of these hostels, 3 modern hostels are available to international students. These hostels are about 5-10 minutes walking distance from the University. There is a central heating system in every hostel. Hot water facilities are available in every room.
Medical faculties of Kursk Medical University
- Faculty of General Medicine: The program is designed to train qualified physicians oriented to the practice of medicine. Standardized patients are used to evaluate medical students’ and residents’ ability to take patient histories, communicate with patients, and determine diagnosis and treatment. The curriculum offers a six-year program leading to a Doctor of Medicine (MD) degree. The faculty was established in 1991. Since then more than 20,000 physicians have been trained by and graduated from the faculty. Among the faculty graduates of all years, there are 120 D.Sc. and more than 650 Ph.D. In 2000 Kursk State Medical University started MBBS and BDS courses in the English language. The faculty of international students has trained more than 5,000 Doctors of Medicine and stomatologists (dentists).
- Pharmaceutical Faculty
- Stomatology Faculty (Dental)
- Pediatric Faculty
- Higher Nursing Faculty
- Medico Prevention Faculty
Admission Criteria and Application Process 2021
To take admitted to Kursk Medical University, the applicant must satisfy the following criteria:
- Candidates should have passed class 12 or an equivalent qualifying exam.
- Candidates have to secure a minimum of 65% marks in Physics, Chemistry, Biology, and English subjects.
- Indian students have to mandatorily qualify for the National Eligibility-cum-Entrance Test (NEET)
If you are considering pursuing an MBBS in Russia, then Kursk State Medical University should be on your list of options. We, at A R Group of Education, can help you get admission to Kursk State Medical University.