Karnataka, India’s seventh largest state, is located in the southwestern region and is rich in heritage and culture. The state is also well-known for its educational institutions. Karnataka has numerous colleges that offer a variety of courses. Among these, the most popular course that most aspirants choose to study is MBBS. In the state, there are approximately 56 medical colleges, all of which have excellent infrastructure and other facilities.
Karnataka MBBS Colleges: Courses Available
Most candidates pursue medicine or engineering after completing their basic education. And when it comes to medical courses, the most popular and in demand is MBBS. Karnataka has a large number of medical colleges that offer the course. Some of the medical courses available in Karnataka are as follows:
After completing the MBBS program, candidates can pursue either an MD or an MS.
Eligibility Criteria for MBBS Colleges in Karnataka
Getting into a top college is a difficult task. There are numerous procedures that candidates must follow to be considered. One of them is having a suitable eligibility criterion. Similarly, to gain admission to top MBBS colleges, the aspirant must meet the following criteria:
- The candidate must have a 10+2 diploma from a well-known board.
- They should have at least a 50% in Physics, Chemistry, Math, or Physics, Chemistry, Biology.
- To be eligible, candidates must be at least 17 years old.
Admission Procedures for MBBS Colleges in Karnataka:
The admission process is another critical step in getting into India’s top colleges. Most colleges in India either hold an entrance exam or choose students based on their merit. Furthermore, some colleges accept national/state-level exams. The candidate for an MBBS course is chosen based on the results of the college’s entrance exams or merit. NEET is the entrance exam for MBBS colleges in Karnataka.
Top MBBS Colleges In Karnataka
There are numerous colleges in Karnataka that offer various courses. Among these, the most popular among aspirants is MBBS. Karnataka has 56 MBBS colleges, with some of the most well-known beings:
- Kasturba Medical College
- Bangalore Medical College
- Ramaiah Medical College
- Manipal Academy of Higher Education
- AJ Institute of Medical Sciences
- Kempegowda Institute of Medical Sciences
- B.R. Ambedkar Medical College
- Adichunchanagiri Institute of Medical Sciences.
Our Support for MBBS in Karnataka:
- The students receive assistance from A R Group Of Education in filling out their application forms, which are completed perfectly and without error.
- We also offer to assist with the application process for things like visas, travel, scholarships, and lodging.
- Throughout the entire process, we give the students the correct direction and information.
- We also assist students in finding their ideal colleges and universities.
- Additionally, our experts assist in obtaining insurance and loans.
- We use the best resources to assist students in finding the ideal option that fits their preferences and takes into account their budget, aptitude, ability, and field of interest, among other factors.
- A R Group Of Education gives you accurate information about the setting, prerequisites, requirements, admissions process, arrival process, and other topics.