Asian Medical Institute, Kyrgyzstan is a public institution located at Kant, it primarily focuses in medical education. The university attracts students from all over the world, to study MBBS in Kyrgyzstan. It is an institute that is recognized by a number of international organizations such as the world health organization as well as the MCI.
This institute is registered with the ministry of justice and offers all the courses in the English language, due to its varied and variety of students from all around the world. The AMI, Kyrgyzstan offers all its students with hostel facilities that are well furnished, equipped, and modern with all the facilities that are needed. Separate hostel facilities and Indian food are provided to Indian Students.
Study MBBS in Kyrgyzstan from the best university there i.e Asian Medical University, Kyrgyzstan has highly educated faculty experts in the fields they teach. The university offers quality education to all its students with proper and modern faculties and equipment at their disposal.
Why Choose Asian Medical Institute, Kyrgyzstan?
Asian Medical University, Kyrgyzstan is One of the most demanding medical colleges, It is provide known for its world level education in the MBBS in Kyrgyzstan program and the entire course is available in the English language. It offers separate hostels for boys & girls with all the advanced facilities.
The Institute is approved by the NMC, WHO, and other famous educational bodies in the world. The candidate can take a world-recognized medical degree here.
- Programs are offered at an affordable tuition fee.
- Most prestigious colleges to study MBBS in Kyrgyzstan.
- The English Language program available for foreign students.
- Worldwide recognized MBBS degree provided here.
- No need to qualify for the IELTS Exam, TOEFL Exam, or any other English Proficiency Test.
Asian Medical Institute, Kyrgyzstan Ranking
AMI, Kyrgyzstan is excellent as it has been given prestigious awards like:
- Asian Medical Institute Ranking – 30 (Kyrgyzstan)
- AMI World Ranking – 11832 (All Over)
- Asian Medical University is ranked amongst the top universities.
50% in PCB
Yes, it is compulsory
Course Fee (approx.)
Medium of Education
Country – 30
World – 11832
Asian Medical Institute, Kyrgyzstan Eligibility Criteria
The following is the basic Asian Medical University Eligibility Criteria requirements for the aspiring candidates for admission into the various courses offered by the Asian Medical Institute:
- The medical aspirant has to be 17 years of age to be eligible for admission
- The potential candidate should have cleared his or her 10+2 in PCB with 50% marks
- The student should have cleared the NEET entrance exam with a valid score
Asian Medical Institute, Kyrgyzstan Courses/Syllabus
The following is the list of Asian Medical University Courses that are offered by the University to its students:
- Doctor of Medicine(MD)
Advantages of Asian Medical Institute, Kyrgyzstan
- The students are offered affordable fees
- Quality education offered to students
- English is the medium of teaching the university
- The university is recognized and accredited by NMC
AMI, Kyrgyzstan Student Life
Students are offered basic amenities like boarding and security for Male and females. Transportation facilities are available for students to take from the hostel to the hospitals. Students are offered a quiet and calm atmosphere for studying.
AMI, Kyrgyzstan Faculty and staff
The Asian Medical Institute, Kyrgyzstan has a good ratio of faculty and staff for its students. It also has highly educated and trained faculty that specializes in their separate fields. The institute has state-of-the-art technology with an ambient environment for self-learning for its students. The college aims at enriching the health care education and output system. All the faculty and professors have excelled in their specific specialization and courses offered to the candidates of the Asian Medical Institute.
AMI, Kyrgyzstan Hostel and Accommodation
The Asian Medical Institute provides all its students with world-class facilities and equitized with the best technology. The students of this institute are offered the following facilities:
- Indian students are provided a separate hostel by the university.
- The Asian Medical Institute has separate hostels for girls and boys.
- Indian students are fed Indian food in the mess
- Centrally heated hostel rooms
- Students are given rooms on a sharing basis
How A R Group Of Education can assist you to get Hustle Free Admission for MBBS in Kyrgyzstan:
Getting admission to a new college and settling in a new city is really difficult, especially when you are going away from your home and your parents. We will make all the arrangements for the students.
Our services for you provide information about the college, courses, syllabus, fee structure and etc.
- Application process
- Creating a standard profile
- Economical air Ticket
- Airport Pickup
- Accommodation Arrangements
- Campus support
The university is honest and offers students a hassle-free admission process. Students should pursue MBBS in Kyrgyzstan from this college and enjoy the experience.