The year 1930 saw the establishment of the State Medical Institute of Samarkand. One of the country’s non-profit public higher education institutes, the Institute is located in Samarkand. The Samarkand State Medical university is highly regarded for its progressive approach to teaching and education. By creating reforms and implementing changes, the Institute believes in not only bettering a candidate’s academic education but also making them more empathetic towards society and the community as a whole.
Lecture halls, classrooms, and education and clinical laboratories are equipped with the latest multimedia projectors, video recording, and audio equipment to ensure quality teaching and research. A distance education program is also implemented. International connections of the Institute include Russia, the US, Ukraine, South Korea, and others. In addition to carrying out projects under grants from the Centre for Science and Technology, the Samarkand Medical Institute engages in basic research in collaboration with the Uzbekistan Academy of Sciences. A knowledgeable and experienced staff is on hand to help students whenever they need it. MBBS aspirants who wish to learn and grow in the field of medicine will find the Institute to be among the most desirable educational destinations in recent years due to the constant improvement of the Institute.
Affiliation and Recognition of Samarkand State Medical University
- Recognized by MCI (Medical Council of India)
- Recognized by FAIMER
- NMC and WHO approved
- Recognized by – United Nations Educational, Scientific and Cultural Organization (UNESCO)
Why Study MBBS at Samarkand State Medical University
- A major medical Institute in Uzbekistan, Samarkand State Medical university is one of the earliest and most prestigious universities in the country
- WHO and the Medical Council of India have recognized it.
- The Institute boasts a top-notch infrastructure that is technologically advanced.
- Medical students have access to multimedia lecture halls and classrooms at the Institute.
- An extensive library with internet access and computers is available for students at the Institute.
- In addition to print books and information materials, e-books also provide electronic versions.
- Education is conducted in English.
- The tuition fees are affordable and there are loan options available.
Advantages of MBBS at Samarkand State Medical university
- Samarkand State Medical university has a highly qualified and knowledgeable faculty.
- A variety of cultural and educational events are held at the Samarkand State Medical Institute.
- Several sports competitions are held at the Institute for student-athletes.
- Accommodations are provided to students in the form of hostels.
- The campus is vast, and students can take advantage of its many amenities.
- Due to the diversity of the student body, students can learn about and interact with different cultures and values.
- The Institute does not offer any scholarship programs but does offer a few scholarships toward the end of the semester to outstanding students.
- Post-Graduation students can work in hospitals located in Uzbekistan as well as in any other part of the globe.
- In accordance with international medical education standards, Samarkand State Medical Institute has the same curriculum.
Duration Of MBBS In Samarkand State Medical university The MBBS course at Samarkand State Medical university is of 6 years.
Faculties of Samarkand State Medical Institute
- Faculty of Medical Science
- Faculty of Dentistry
- Faculty of Nursing
- Faculty of Surgery
- Faculty of Postgraduate Programs
- Faculty of Pharmac
Samarkand State Medical Institute ranking
Samarkand State Medical Institute ranking in Uzbekistan is
Samarkand State Medical Institute world ranking is
Eligibility To Study MBBS In Samarkand State Medical Institute
- To earn an admission – students must complete their SSC and HSC, i.e. 10+2 from a recognized state board.
- Biology, physics, chemistry should be completed as Science subjects in the high school diploma.
- To qualify for admission, an applicant must reach the age of 17 years by December 31 of that year.
- A student must have a score of at least 50% on a recognized board of examinations for their high school diploma.
- The NEET examination must be passed by applicants.
Samarkand State Medical Institute Admission Process
Samarkand State Medical Institute admission process is not hard. The following is the method for applying to Samarkand State Medical Institute’s MBBS programme:
- Step 1: Online application form to be filled that is provided by Samarkand State Medical Institute’s website. Fill the form of the MBBS course that is provided by the university.
- Step 2: Print out the form. Sign the form and send a scanned copy of the form along with the required documents listed below to the University.
- Step 3: Scanned copies of the documents should be sent through email with the subject line stating your intention that is ‘Application For Admission’
- Step 4: Documents will only be accepted before the application deadline that is set for Samarkand State Medical Institute.
- Step 5: The student will receive a letter of acceptance or rejection once the Institute officials have verified the documents.
- Step 6: Payment of initial fees needs to be done once the candidate is accepted. They will then receive the Fee Acknowledgment Letter.
- Step 7: If the applicant has been accepted, they must immediately apply for a student visa for Uzbekistan.
Document Required For Samarkand State Medical Institute Admission
- Scanned copy of original passport
- Scanned copy of 10+2 mark sheets
- Scanned copy of application form
- Scanned copy of NEET report card
- Birth certificate
- Medical certificate
- Passport-size photographs
- Financial records
MBBS Syllabus at Samarkand State Medical Institute
There is a 6-year program for MBBS at the Samarkand State Medical Institute. A well-trained and experienced faculty teaches the syllabus with the use of clinical labs and technical instruments relevant to the study. Students at the Institute are exposed to an all-around classroom as well as practical training.
Medical Chemistry, Fundamentals of Psychology, Histology, Bioorganic Chemistry, Cytology Embryology, Human Anatomy, Elective Courses
Human Anatomy, Physiology, Biochemistry, Microbiology, Emergency Medicine, Patient Care, Embryology
Human Anatomy, Medical Chemistry, Psychological Fundamentals, Cytology, Embryology, Bioorganic Chemistry, and Elective Courses
Embryology, Patient Care, Emergency Medicine,Microbiology, Biochemistry, Human Anatomy, Physiology , Histology
The areas of Obstetrics, Medical Genetics, Clinical Immunology, Gynecology, Traumatology, Oncology, and Epidemiology
General Practice, Elective Courses
Hostel And Accommodation At Samarkand State Medical Institute
The Institute provides hostel facilities to all international students. Separate rooms are provided for boys and girls, and each hostel has a male and female warden to assist the students. The hospital is well equipped with furnished rooms and filtered water systems. The air conditioning is centralized. Those who wish to cook their own food can use the kitchen, which includes a gas stove and refrigerator. Canteens are also available for those who do not. The reading rooms are equipped with Wi-Fi and are available to students. TVs, washing machines, and other entertainment facilities can be found in the comfort zone of the hostel. There is a high level of security at the hostel, so students do not have to worry about their safety or well-being. There is 24-hour emergency medical care available at the hostel.
Why MBBS in Uzbekistan?
- The city of Samarkand in Uzbekistan is known for its rich cultural heritage
- As compared to other universities in the world, the tuition fees are relatively low.
- Since the roads are well constructed and clean, students can even cycle to the Institute.
- It is a well constructed country, so navigation is easy and one does not get lost.
- The locals who stay here are friendly and helpful.
- Students in the country are safe since the reported crime rate is very low, and crimes rarely occur.
- There is no discrimination based on religion, gender, or creed.
- The universities are academically strong due to their well-developed infrastructure and use of cutting-edge technology.
Benefits of Study MBBS in Uzbekistan
- The culture of Uzbekistan is vibrant, and students will view an array of cultural activities while learning about its history.
- English is the language of study in almost all universities in the country.
- The Uzbek republic has some of the most promising service sectors because it is in the process of developing
- In Uzbekistan, postgraduate students can work in the local hospitals.
- As a country with a long academic history, education is accorded a lot of respect and importance.
- Flats for rent can be found at very reasonable prices for students.
- Connectivity and convenience are major advantages of the public transport system.
- Obtaining a visa is hassle-free and there aren’t many obstacles to overcome.
Our Assistance for MBBS Admission in Samarkand State Medical Institute
The A R Group Of Education is one of the major consultants in the field of international studies. It has assisted around 10,000 students with their immigration applications. Through overseas education, the agency can support you in achieving your goals. Furthermore, they are responsible for all major and minor procedures such as profile evaluation, university shortlisting, application preparation, admissions access, and visa procedures, among others. We can be among the pioneers in successful overseas education because of the agency’s systematic working style. With the help of the agency, you’ll be able to go forward in the appropriate direction.
The agency deals with the following aspects:
- Application process
- Proper assistance
- Accurate counseling
- Reliable information