New Vision University Georgia was founded in the year 2013, and is situated in Tbilisi, Georgia. A lot of Advantages to Study MBBS at New Vision University Georgia. for Instance, It has a huge campus filled with greenery. The university is collaborating with other international universities of the world to provide students a better place to perform and secure their future. NEET is the entrance exam that has to be cleared to be eligible for MBBS admission at this university.
Georgia is an emerging educational destination for students across the world. The universities in Georgia offer quality education with practical training at an affordable and reasonable fee structure. New Vision University Georgia is a non-profitable Educational institution for studying MBBS in Georgia. It gained popularity at an international level very soon.
The professors of this university know about the innovation of international medicine. To Study MBBS at New Vision University Georgia is approved by MCI and WHO.
Why Choose this New Vision University?
Why study MBBS in Georgia is a question often asked by students when applying for admission. The reasons why students should study MBBS and choose this university are:
- A huge camp with world-class infrastructure
- Internationally ranked university
- Worldwide recognizable degree
- Job security as you work across the world
- Large halls for student’s class
- Smart classrooms
- Already some Indian Students are studying here
- Advanced labs
- 24 hrs library
- Affordable fee structure
- Experienced Professors
- Well-behaving non-teaching staff
- Ragging Free Campus
- University is dedicated to practical knowledge as well as theoretical knowledge
- Indian food in the University mess
Quick Highlight of New Vision University
Founded in the year
Total tuition fee yearly
New Vision University Courses
Apart from MBBS, New Vision University Georgia Courses are:
- Bachelor’s program in Medical Rehabilitation and Nursing care
- D. in Medicine
New Vision University Admission Eligibility
When applying for MBBS admission, students will have to follow the New Vision University Georgia Admission Eligibility criteria. The eligibility criterion for admission is given below:
Candidate must be at least 17 years old at the time of admission or end of that year but not more than 25 years.
Students, who wish to study MBBS in Abroad, have to clear the exam.
Applicants must have obtained at least 50% marks or more in the 12th board exam from a valid board (CBSE, ICSE, and state board). For reserve category students, there is a relaxation of 10%. They will be eligible for 50% or more marks. Physics, Chemistry, and Biology should be the main subjects in the 12th board exam.
New Vision University Important Documents
MBBS in Georgia required documents for admission are:
- 10th Mark sheets
- 12th Mark sheets
- Birth Certificate
- Medical Certificate
- Passport size Photo
- NEET Scorecard
New Vision University Georgia Ranking
New Vision University Georgia Ranking in the country is 21 and has been ranked 10800 in the world.
Things to Keep In Mind
- Collect info about the university including course, fee structure, and reviews by ex-students
- Keep in touch with your parents and Talk at least once a day, and keep updating your activities.
- Tip for Parents- Be supportive of your child, do not get angry if in case, he/she makes a mistake. They are way from home.
- Be in touch with the Indian Embassy or consulates situated in Georgia.
- We believe in complete transparency and authenticity. We tell you the detail and help you to get hustle-free admission to this institute with a 100% acceptance rate. Then why miss a chance to study in a prestigious medical college.
How can A R Group of Education assist you to get Hustle Free Admission to New Vision University?
In a new city choosing a new college is really a tough task. As a student, you want to get all information about the college. What is the good side, the bad side, fee structure, courses, and admission process?
Our services for you
- Provide information about the college, courses, syllabus, fee structure, etc
- Application process
- Creating a standard profile
- Economical air Ticket
- Airport Pickup
- Accommodation Arrangements
- Admission invitation letter from the university
- Campus support