Davao Medical School Foundation, Philippines is the first Philippines medical college on Mindanao Island that has been founded in Davao City in 1976. This college is preferred by the students as the top-class facilities to study medicine in the Philippines Medical college. Students choose Davao Medical School Foundation to pursue an MBBS degree where they get gain excellent clinical knowledge.
Davao Medical school foundation , Philippines has committed to fulfilling the dreams of International medical aspirants seeking to study medicine abroad from a quality Philippines medical college. At DMSF we aim to provide education and services with an emphasis on primary health care in the complementation of instruction, research, patient, community health care, and community engagement. Our primary aim is to give back to the world Healthcare Professionals of the highest caliber in all respects.
International students in this Philippines medical college get excellent clinical knowledge by doing their clerkship in affiliated hospitals of DAVAO MEDICAL SCHOOL FOUNDATION,PHILIPPINES. The major hospitals associated with DMSF are San Pedro hospital, Broken shire memorial hospital, and Davao medical center which is now known as Southern Philippines Medical Centre. College serves ‘Comfort, Quality Health Care, and best Service to the People’.
DAVAO has main aim is to provide quality medical education and training so that medicinal solutions may grow in both the rural and urban parts of the country.
Situated in Davao city which stands among the top 3 major cities in the Philippines. It is considered one of the chief cities of Mindanao. Davao claims to have the largest land area among other cities in the Philippines. It has a well-organized transport facility having an International airport and a Seaport for better connectivity. The city of Davao is located in the Southern part of the Philippines and is among the busiest cargo hub in the country. Davao is a multicultural rich city which is having global accessibility.
Davao Medical college has created the best platform for International medical aspirants by offering a world-class medical program at the most affordable cost. Davao Medical School Foundation Inc has emerged as the most trusted & high-performing medical college in the Philippines for medical aspirants seeking to study medicine abroad. Davao Medical School Foundation is among the first medical college in the Philippines to introduce this modern teaching method. Davao Philippines medical college campus provides world-class facilities including Smart classrooms, Simulation Labs, a 3D Anatomy dissection center, sports facilities, conference halls, a 24/7 modern library, corona safety systems, and other essential things that an international medical student will be comfortable during his study.
Why should I choose DAVAO MEDICAL SCHOOL FOUNDATION to study MBBS?
The major reasons to consider DMSF are:
- The Philippines Medical college has 6th position for providing the best medical service in the Philippines country.
- 6 major hospitals are nearly associated with the DAVAO MEDICAL SCHOOL FOUNDATION
- MCI and WHO Approved medical Philippines Medical College.
- English medium of study has been preferred here, which is an international language
- Better connectivity with the reputed medical institutions
- Worldwide Secure college to study MBBS
- The innovative and research-based learning methodology
- Here medical syllabus is based on US patterns
- The tourism department declares Davao city the best living city in the Philippines
- Indian scholars are available in the majority of the college
- More focused to increase the practical activities for the students
Davao Medical College Admissions for International Students
- Academic documents of 10th std. 11 std. and 12 std.
- Birth certificate for the age proof (in English)
- NEET Score report ( Only for Indian Students)
- Passport by the government
- 4 passport photographs
- Paid receipt of visa fee payment
- Receipt of 1-year tuition fee
- Proof of medical certificate from NABH hospitals
- Student Aadhar card (3 sets of color xerox self-attested)
Steps for admission
- First, the student needs to submit the application to the committee chairmen of the university with the help of a consultant
- If the application is granted by the university, An orientation activity is conducted for students with their parents/guardian
- Then interview for the student will be organized by the scholarship committee
- If the students are passed, they have to sign the contract of the scholarship
- Now your consultant will reach you for the arrangement of a VISA
If you are considering pursuing an MBBS in Philippines, then Davao Medical School Foundation should be on your list of options. We, at A R Group of Education, can help you get admission to Davao Medical School Foundation.