South Kazakhstan Medical Academy, Kazakhstan is a university located in Shymkent, a city in Kazakhstan. South Kazakhstan Medical Academy is one of the best educational universities offering medical education in Shymkent in Kazakhstan.
It offers courses for an undergraduate, postgraduate diplomas as well as Ph.D. The South Kazakhstan Medical Academy courses in general medicine, dental, pharmaceutical, and a number of other faculties.
The South Kazakhstan Medical Academy is recognized by a number of international organizations such as the Ministry of Education and Science, Kazakhstan, MCI as well as the world health organization.
South Kazakhstan State Medical Academy has been ranked as one of the best educational institutes for many years as it has one of the best and high-qualified and educated teaching staff and other features such as a clinical base and laboratory.
Why Study MBBS in South Kazakhstan Medical Academy?
There are a lot of reasons for what reason to contemplate MBBS in Kazakhstan:
The students, who move on from Kazakhstan Medical colleges, are qualified to work in any piece of the world as the colleges are perceived by the significant associations. The colleges give the best training as well as urged to participate in sports and other extracurricular exercises. Numerous games offices are additionally accessible in college buildings like badminton court, football ground, container ball court, pools, rec centers, and so on.
- The most important reason is that there is no placement test. on the off chance that you wish to examine MBBS at the South Kazakhstan Medical Academy.
- Availability of Indian nourishment.
- Medicine degree from South Kazakh Medical foundation is legitimate when students qualify for the Foreign Medical Graduate Examination (FMGE) directed by MCI. FMGE is required for every Medical student moved on from remote Medical colleges to rehearse in India.
- MBBS course term is 5 years
- Low-Cost education costs and reasonable living expenses.
- Well outfitted in (2 individuals for each room)
Medical students in Kazakhstan appreciate a solid and glad life. The students are given the best quality settlement and foundation on the school grounds. All the offices are accessible in the colleges requiring little to no effort. The students appreciate the multicultural condition at the Medical colleges in Kazakhstan. Consistently, numerous social occasions and celebrations are sorted out in the colleges. The students take an interest in such occasions. This causes them in understanding various societies.
Indian students who study MBBS in Kazakhstan can return to India and work here in the wake of finishing the national Medical assessment led by the Medical Chamber of India. The same applies to students from different nations who wish to return and work in their particular nations.
The living conditions in Kazakhstan alongside numerous other positive variables make Kazakhstan as one of the great spots for remote just as nearby students to seek after MBBS and different degrees in Medical.
There are many Top medical colleges in Kazakhstan in which the South Kazakhstan Medical Academy Ranking is 21st in the country and is positioned 6901st on the worldwide stage. The area of this open advanced education organization college can be followed down to the city of ‘Shymkent’.
South Kazakhstan Medical Academy Highlights:
Minimum 50% in the following:
MBBS TIME DURATION
5 Years Program
Ministry of Education and Science of the Republic of Kazakhstan
Shymkent International Airport
South Kazakhstan Medical Academy Courses
Best MBBS colleges in Kazakhstan offer a 5 years MBBS course approved by the Ministry of Education and Science, Kazakhstan. The college is recognized by MCI and also listed in the WHO directory of medical institutes. The following is the list of South Kazakhstan Medical Academy Courses offered to its students:
- General Medicine
- Dental studies
- Pharmaceutical studies
- Continuous professional development
South Kazakhstan Medical Academy Eligibility criteria:
Best medical universities in Kazakhstan have some rules and limitations for accepting the students to study MBBS in Kazakhstan for Indian students. The following is the basic Admission Eligibility Criteria in South Kazakhstan Medical Academy for the aspiring candidates for admission into the various courses offered by Courses:
- The candidate should a min of 17 yrs. old before the 31 December.
- The candidate should have completed and passed 10 + 2 or equivalent from a recognized board.
- The candidate should have done 10+2 or equivalent in the science stream with physics, chemistry, and biology as their main subjects.
- The candidate should score a min aggregate of 50% in 10+2 or equivalent.
- The candidate should acquire a valid score in NEET for admission into the institute.
How A R Group Of Education Can Assist You to Get Hustle Free Admission Here:
To get admission in a new college and settling in a new city is really difficult, especially when you are going away from your home and your parents. We will do all arrangements for you on your behalf.
Our services for you-
- Provide information about the college, courses, syllabus, fee structure and etc.
- Application process
- Creating a standard profile
- Economical air Ticket
- Airport Pickup
- Accommodation Arrangements
- Campus support
We believe in complete transparency and authenticity. We tell you the detail and help you to get hustle free admission to this institute with a 100% acceptance rate. Then why miss a chance to study in Government medical college.