Al-Farabi Kazakh National University, Kazakhstan which is located in Almaty Kazakhstan is the largest university in the country. The Al-Farabi Kazakh National University is named after al-Farabi, who was an eastern philosopher and scholar.
The Al-Farabi Kazakh National University is one of the oldest universities in the republic; it was formed one year after the declaration of Kazakhstan. It is also one of the universities that were founded under the soviet system, which makes it centralized like the others. The Al Farabi Kazakh National University is a government university and was recently classified as a national university in 2001. The Al-Farabi Kazakh National University offers a number of courses and also offers degree courses in post-graduation and Ph.D.
The university is recognized by international organizations such as the world health organization as well as the MCI, which means Indian students can practice medicine in India.
The college is an individual from the accompanying global associations: the International Association of Universities, the European Society for Engineering Education, the worldwide Association for the Exchange of Students for Technical Experience and International Observatory on Academic Ranking and Excellence, and the Indo-US Collaboration for Engineering Education.
Association, Recognition and Achievement
- Approved by: MCI, WHO
- Aid Status: Public
Al Farabi Kazakh National University Ranking:
- The Al-Farabi Kazakh National University has been ranked as follows:
- Al-Farabi Kazakh National University is ranked 165 by the QS world university ranking
- Al-Farabi Kazakh National University is ranked 51th by the QS WUR by subject ranking
- Al-Farabi Kazakh National University is ranked 18 by the EECA university ranking
The following is the structure pattern of the MBBS course offered by the Al Farabi Kazakh National University:
- community medicine
- skin and VD
The following is the list of all the courses offered by the Al-Farabi Kazakh National University:
- Bachelor of Medicine (MBBS)
- Bachelor of sugary(MBBS)
- Master in medicine
- Doctoral program in medicine
Al Farabi Kazakh National University Important Documents:
The following is the list of some of the important documents that are required for the admission process.
- 10th Marksheet
- 12th Marksheet
- Passport size Photographs coloured
- Birth certificate
- NEET Scorecard
Al-Farabi Kazakh National University Eligibility Criteria:
The following is the basic eligibility requirements for the aspiring candidates for admission into the various courses offered by Al-Farabi Kazakh National University
- the candidate should a min of 17 yrs. old before the 31 December
- The candidate should have completed and passed 10 + 2 or equivalent from a recognized board.
- The candidate should have done 10+2 or equivalent in science stream with physics, chemistry and biology as their main subjects.
- the candidate should score a min aggregate of 60% in 10+2 or equivalent
- the candidate should acquire a valid score in NEET for admission into the institute
Like all different MBBS colleges in Kazakhstan, in Al Farabi medical University wannabes don’t have to show up in any selection test, for example, IELTS, TOEFL, or GMAT. They get immediate affirmation dependent on their scholarly records. Likewise, all surges of the college acknowledge English as the mode of direct rather than any nearby dialect.
Study in Kazakhstan fact!!!
Kazakh higher clinical training has increased amazing notoriety on the planet arrange because of high instructive measures with advance and refined showing strategies and logical methodologies. Aside from this, what makes Kazakhstan a favoured goal for clinical examinations is the simple confirmation system which includes quick preparing of paper works and no passage test at most of Kazakhstan colleges. Here is a portion of the reality check to counter the wellbeing proportions of Kazakhstan for Indian Students. After paying the MBBS expenses for your ideal clinical school, apply for the Visa.
- Get Visa for studying MBBS in Kazakhstan.
- Now you are good to go to book a trip to Kazakhstan.
All the Best..!! This is one of the moderate colleges in Asia. At times, students find that this college in Kazakhstan is less expensive than some standard private clinical schools in India. Be that as it may, you will get A+ grade European standard training here. has been one of the top favoured goals for global Students to seek after their Medical Degree Courses. On the off chance that you also need to Study MBBS in Al Farabi Kazakh National University Almaty Kazakhstan, check the qualification beneath.
How can A R Group of Education assist you to get Hustle Free Admission to Al-Farabi Kazakh National University?
In a new city choosing a new college is really a tough task. As a student, you want to get all information about the college. What is the good side, the bad side, fee structure, courses, and admission process?
Our services for you
- Provide information about the college, courses, syllabus, fee structure, etc
- Application process
- Creating a standard profile
- Economical air Ticket
- Airport Pickup
- Accommodation Arrangements
- Admission invitation letter from the university
- Campus suppor