In 1967, Our Lady of Fatima University was founded, one of the best institutions in the Philippines for medical education. Over 30,000 medical professionals have graduated from Our Lady of Fatima University since then. The University’s long-standing commitment is to provide better education services and facilities to the increasing number of international students. Students who attend Fatima will be exposed to a country whose identity is both strong and whose heritage is both diverse and multicultural.
Our Lady of Fatima University features a computer facility with internet connectivity to allow all medical students and researchers to network and conduct medical research. A total of five buildings of the university are equipped with the most advanced medical lab equipment required by the Board of Medical Education.
Affiliation and Recognition of Our Lady of Fatima University
- Recognized by MCI (Medical Council of India)
- Recognized by FAIMER
- NMC and WHO approved
- Philippines education ministry
- Education commission, USA
Why Study MBBS at Our Lady of Fatima University?
Some of the reasons for studying at Our Lady of Fatima University are listed below:
- Students receive an MBBS education from a university that is equally focused on practicals and theory.
- Our Lady of Fatima University’s campus provides a wonderful learning environment for its students.
- Cultural activities are held at the university to strengthen student relationships.
- There is no entrance exam for the university’s MBBS program.
- It is not necessary to pay any form of capitation or donation fee in order to enroll in this university.
- The MBBS program has a very inexpensive college fee here.
- The university is lovely, and the students enjoy a secure environment.
Our Lady of Fatima University ranking 2022-23
Our Lady of Fatima University ranking in the Philippines is
Our Lady of Fatima University’s world ranking is
Quick highlights about Our Lady of Fatima University
Year of Establishment
NMC and WHO approved
Students should get 50% aggregate in PCB(Physics, Chemistry, and Biology)
6 Years (with internship)
Medium of Teaching
Duration Of MBBS In Our Lady of Fatima University
For students who have completed class 12 with Science, the overall duration of the Medical, MD, or MBBS course is 5 and a half years. The first 16 months are devoted to a pre-medical programme. It focuses on laying the groundwork for a solid medical education. The core medicine and clinical rotation will take place throughout the next four years.
Faculties of Our Lady of Fatima University
- Internal Medicine
- General surgery
- Emergency medicine
- Clinical pathology
Eligibility To Study MBBS In Our Lady of Fatima University
- Students from General Category who got 50% average in physics, chemistry, and biology are qualified to apply in the University of Our Lady of Fatima.
- Students from the SC and SEBC categories who have a 40 percent average in physics, chemistry, and biology are qualified to apply to the University of Our Lady of Fatima.
- Students must also pass the English subject in addition to the science requirements.
- For admission, students are not required to take any type of entrance exam, such as IELTS/TOEFL/GMAT, etc.
Our Lady of Fatima University Admission Process
Our Lady of Fatima University admission process is not hard. The following is the method for applying to Our Lady of Fatima University’s MBBS program:
- Step 1: Complete the application form completely and precisely.
- Step 2: Attach the following documents: 1) A scanned copy of a completed higher secondary education / tertiary education mark sheet. 2) NEET findings (Score card). 3) A scanned copy of your passport is required.
- Step 3: Upon acceptance and fulfillment of all conditions, students will get a provisional admission letter (in electronic format) upon request.
- Step 4: As soon as your visa invitation is complete, the institution will mail it to you.
- Step 5: Once you’ve received your visa invitation, go to the Embassy and get it stamped.
Document Required For Our Lady of Fatima University Admission
All of the following documents are required to proceed with the admissions process at Our Lady Of Fatima University:
- 10th and 12th Marksheet
- Birth Certificate
- NEET report card
- Copy of Passport
- Student Visa
- Medical certificate
- 6-8 photographs
MBBS Syllabus at Our Lady of Fatima University
The medicine course at Our Lady Of Fatima University is divided into Two Parts. In the initial first 2 years, candidates have to complete their Pre – Medical School and then proceed to Medical School for the next 4 years.
Pre – Medical School Syllabus
Calculus and Analytical Skills, Geometry, Plant Morphology, Biochemistry, Comparative Vertebrate, General Psychology, Parasitology, Plant Morphology
Biology of plants, animals, insects, freshwater ecosystems, microbiology in general, philosophy of life, and developmental biology
Biology, Systematic Biology, Cell Biology, Comparative religion, Research methodology
Agrarian reform, Human genetics, Histology, and micro-technology are some of Rizal’s works and writings
Syllabus for MBBS (MD)
Molecular and cellular biology, physiology, neurobiology, psychiatry, anatomy, history of medicine, and biochemistry
Medicine-1, Clinical and General Pathology, Parasitology, Public Health, Microbiology, Pharmacology, Pediatrics-1, Surgery
Clinical neurology, clinical radiology, pediatrics, surgery, internal medicine, medicine, operating room technology, cardiology, ophthalmology, chemotherapy, and legal medicine.
Medical, surgical, psychiatric, ophthalmologic, neurological, pediatric, and obstetrics and gynecological doctors
Benefits of Study MBBS in Philippines
- The medical degree obtained in the Philippines is recognized worldwide.
- MBBS in the Philippines allows students to work in any part of the world.
- Because English is the language of instruction, it is a welcoming environment for many international students.
- Medical colleges have a unique infrastructure in terms of staff, equipment, and technology.
- The students are trained and practice practical clinical rounds, which aids in their overall development as doctors.
Our Assistance for MBBS Admission in Our Lady of Fatima University
Students can apply for direct admission to Philippines universities through the A R Group Of Education for MBBS in Philippines.
The A R Group Of Education Services Centre is one of the major consultants in the field of international studies. It has assisted around 10,000 students with their immigration applications. Through overseas education, our agency can support you in achieving your goals. Furthermore, they are responsible for all major and minor procedures such as profile evaluation, university shortlisting, application preparation, admissions access, and visa procedures, among others. We can be among the pioneers in successful overseas education because of the agency’s systematic working style. With the help of the agency, you’ll be able to go forward in the appropriate direction.
The agency deals with the following aspects:
- Application process
- Proper assistance
- Accurate counseling
- Reliable information