The University of East Sarajevo is a publicly-funded university with its headquarters located in the capital city of Bosnia, Sarajevo. It boasts a total of 15 faculties and 2 academies spread across various cities. Notably, the faculty of medicine and the faculty of dentistry are situated in the small town of Foca, which is approximately 80 kilometers south of Sarajevo. Since its establishment in 1992, the university has grown to accommodate around 13,000 students and employs 933 academic staff.
|Type of University||Government|
|NMC Gazette 2021 Compatible||Yes|
|Average budget||INR 28,48,350|
|Duration of Course||6 Years|
|Accreditation||WHO, FAIMER, NMC|
|Indian Food & Accommodation||Yes|
Why should choose the University of East Sarajevo?
- University of East Sarajevo’s Faculty of Medicine is a great choice for medical students.
- Faculty members are experienced and well-trained.
- University has its own hospital for students to interact, experience, practice and learn.
- Offers a leading dormitory for students to stay and pursue their studies.
- Tuition fees are affordable for high-quality European education.
Enrolling in a top college for an MBBS in Bosnia is a hassle-free experience compared to other countries. Below is the list of eligibility criteria, admission processes, and documents required:
- Completed 12th grade with good marks in Physics, Chemistry, and Biology
- The age limit for admission is 17 years
- Must submit a medical fitness certificate and proof of ability to pay fees
- Admission based on performance in the entrance test conducted by universities in Bosnia
- Minimum GPA of 3.0 required to apply for admission
- Some universities may require a minimum score in IELTS and TOEFL tests, but not all.
Step 1 : Fill out the application form
Step 2 : Submit academic documents, NEET scorecard, and passport-sized photographs
Step 3 : Apply for a passport (if necessary)
Step 4 : Receive an admission letter from the chosen university
Step 5 : Apply for a visa invitation letter with the required documents, such as a medical fitness certificate, HIV report, and bank statement
Step 6 : Get the visa stamped by the Embassy of Bosnia in New Delhi.
- 12th original mark sheet
- Original passport with scan copy of front and back sent via email
- NEET scorecard
- Digital photograph with white background
- 6 passport-sized photographs
- Aadhar card
- Student PAN card copy for dollar exchange and Forex car
University of East Sarajevo Ranking
|Icu country rank||9th|
MBBS fee structure of University of East Sarajevo 2023
|1st Year||2nd Year||3rd year||4th Year||5th Year||6th Year|
|Tuition Fee||€ 3270||€ 3070||€ 3070||€ 3070||€ 3070||€ 3070|
|Hostel & Food Charges||€ 3000||€ 3000||€ 3000||€ 3000||€ 3000||€ 3000|
|Other Charges||€ 2500|
|Total||€ 8770||€ 6070||€ 6070||€ 6070||€ 6070||€ 6070|
|Grand Total for 6 Years||₹ 33,25,200 ( INR)|
Frequently Asked Question