Himachal Pradesh offers excellent opportunities for pursuing an MBBS in Himachal Pradesh. Renowned for its breathtaking landscapes and serene environment, the state is home to prestigious medical colleges and universities that provide high-quality education and comprehensive training to aspiring medical professionals. These institutions have extensive infrastructure, equipped laboratories, and experienced faculty, ensuring a learning environment for students.MBBS in Himachal Pradesh focuses on an approach, combining theoretical knowledge with hands-on clinical experience through good internships and practical sessions.
About Himachal Pradesh
|Official Language||Hindi, Punjabi, Pahari|
|Area||55,673 square kilometers|
|Population||Approximately 7,756,294 (as of 2021)|
|Major Rivers||Beas, Chenab, Ravi, Satluj|
|Highest Peak||Reo Purgyil (6,816 meters)|
|Major Industries||Tourism, Horticulture, Hydroelectric Power, Agriculture|
|Famous Tourist Spots||Shimla, Manali, Dharamshala, Dalhousie, Kullu, Spiti Valley|
|State Animal||Snow Leopard|
MM Medical College Solan, also known as Maharishi Markandeshwar Medical College Solan, holds a distinguished reputation as one of the leading private medical colleges in Himachal Pradesh. Established in 2013, this premier institution is committed to delivering exceptional education within a conducive environment. Affiliated with Maharishi Markandeshwar University Solan and approved by the National Medical Commission (NMC), MM Medical College Solan strives to offer top-notch medical education.
Overview of MM medical college, solan
|Courses||4 Degrees and 26 Courses|
|Location||Solan, Himachal Pradesh|
MM medical College Solan MBBS Fee Structure 2023, Solan
The fee structure of the MMU Solan MBBS fee structure for the medical course is mentioned below. MMU Solan has designed a budget-friendly fee structure with the needs of every student in mind. They have taken great care to create a low-cost MBBS university in Solan, ensuring that everything is planned accordingly.
|S. No.||Details of category||1st year||2nd year||3rd year||4th year||Final Year||Total|
|3||Management Quota ( Rs. )||15,97,200/-||17,56,920/-||19,16,640/-||20,76,360/-||22,36,080/-||95,83,200/-|
|4||NRI Quota ( USD)||42159/-||46,375/-||50,591/-||54,807/-||59,023/-||25,29,55/-|
Fee Structure 2023 of MD/MS MM Medical College, Solan
|Name of the Course||Tuition Fee (p.a.) (in rupees)||Caution Money (Refundable) (One Time)|
|M.D. (Community Medicine)||1,15,500/-||5,000/-|
|M.D. (Forensic Medicine)||1,15,500/-||5,000/-|
|M.D. (Respiratory Medicine)||23,47,800/-||5,000/-|
|M.S. (Otorhinolaryngology) ENT||19,31,600/-||5,000/-|
|M.S. (Obstetrics. & Gynaecology) OBG||29,35,800/-||5,000/-|
|M.S. (General Surgery)||26,35,600/-||5,000/-|
|M.D. (General Medicine)||28,99,600/-||5,000/-|
|M.D. (Dermatology, Venereology & Leprosy)||31,87,800/-||5,000/-|
MMU Medical College Solan MBBS Fee structures are highly qualified faculty and extensive infrastructure. The College is famous for its undergraduate medical programs :
|MBBS||4.6 years + 1-year Internship|
|MD Anatomy||3 years|
|MD Physiology||3 years|
|MD Biochemistry||3 years|
|MD Forensic Medicine||3 years|
|MD Pharmacology||3 years|
|MD Community Medicine||3 years|
|MD Microbiology||3 years|
|MD Pathology||3 years|
|MD Respiratory Medicine||3 years|
|MD Psychiatry||3 years|
|MS General Surgery||3 years|
|MD General Medicine||3 years|
|MS Ophthalmology||3 years|
|MS Orthopaedics||3 years|
|MS Otorhinolaryngology||3 years|
|MS Obstetrics and Gynecology||3 years|
|MD Paediatrics||3 years|
|MD Dermatology (DVL)||3 years|
|MD Anaesthesia||3 years|
|MD Radiodiagnosis||3 years|
MMU MBBS Syllabus
|Pre-clinical||1-2: Two Semesters||Anatomy, Biochemistry, Physiology|
|Para-clinical||3-4-5: Three Semesters||Community Medicine, Forensic Medicine, Pathology, Pharmacology, Microbiology, Clinical postings inwards, OPDs to begin here|
|Clinical||6-7-8-9: Four Semesters||Community Medicine, Medicine and Allied subjects (Psychiatry, Dermatology); Obst. Gynae.; Pediatrics; Surgery and allied subjects (Anesthesiology, E.N.T., Ophthalmology, Orthopaedics); Clinical postings|
To be eligible for admission to medical colleges in India, candidates must qualify for the NEET UG (National Eligibility cum Entrance Test for Undergraduate) exam. This exam is conducted by the National Testing Agency (NTA) and serves as a common entrance test for medical in various institutions across the country. Candidates need to achieve the minimum qualifying marks set by the NTA to be eligible for further admission processes.
MBBS Admission Process
- Check NTA NEET eligibility criteria Before participating in the counselling process, candidates should carefully review the eligibility criteria set by the NTA.
- Participate in HIMACHAL PRADESH NEET counselling conducted by Atal Medical and Research University Himachal Pradesh
- During the counselling process, candidates are required to fill in their preferred choices of colleges and courses online. Based on the candidate’s NEET UG rank, choices filled, and availability of seats, the authorities will allocate seats to the candidates.
- After the seat allotment, candidates need to undergo document verification.
- Make the necessary fee payment to confirm admission
MD/MS Admission Process
- Candidates aspiring for postgraduate medical courses must qualify for the NEET PG exam. This exam is conducted at the national level and gives a common entrance test for admission to various MD/MS/PG Diploma courses in medical colleges across India.
- After qualifying for the NEET PG exam, candidates need to participate in the counselling process conducted by the authorities of Himachal Pradesh.
- During the counselling process, candidates have required to provide their preferences for colleges and courses based on their NEET PG rank.
- Once the seat allotment is done, candidates need to undergo document verification.
- Make the necessary fee payment to confirm admission
Mentioned below the eligibility of MBBS and MD/MS courses for maharishi markandeshwar medical college:
- Completion of the 10+2 examination or its equivalent examination.
- Candidates must have obtained a minimum of 50% marks in the qualifying examination.
- Possession of an MBBS degree or its equivalent degree.
- Candidates must have successfully completed the MBBS course
Ranking and Reputation
Himachal Pradesh NEET Counseling Process
Step 1: Candidates need to register themselves on the designated online platform or portal provided by the authorities. Then they have to fill in their personal details, academic information, and other necessary information as specified in the registration form.
Step 2: After registration, candidates are required to make an online payment of the security money or counselling fee. This payment is necessary to confirm the candidate’s participation in the counseling process.
Step 3: Once the registration and payment processes are completed, the authorities release the merit list. The merit list is prepared based on the candidate’s performance in the entrance examination.
Step 4: Candidates now have to fill in their preferred choices of medical colleges and courses. The choice filling is done online through the designated portal within a specified time frame.
Step 5: After the choice filling is done, the seat allotment process started. The allotment is done based on the candidate’s merit rank, choices filled, reservation criteria, and availability of seats. The seat allotment results will get published on the online portal or official website.
NEET UG previous year Cutoff
You must meet the cutoff score with the following given mmu solan mbbs cutoff and percentile:
|Category||NEET 2022 cutoff||NEET cut-off marks|
|UR / EWS & PH||45th percentile||116-105|
|OBC/SC/ST & PH||40th percentile||104-93|
NEET PG previous year Cutoff
you must meet the cutoff score with the following given NEET PG cutoff score and percentile.
|Categories||Cut off percentile (Previous)||Cut off marks (Previous)||Revised Cut off percentile||Revised Cutoff marks|
|General (UR, EWS)||50th||275||35th||201|
|SC, ST, OBC (Including PwD of SC, ST, OBC)||40th||245||15th||169|
For UG Candidates
- NEET UG Admit Card
- NEET UG Scorecard or Rank Letter
- Class 10 certificate and mark sheet (for date of birth)
- Class 12 certificate and mark sheet
- ID proof (Aadhar/PAN Card/Driving License/Passport)
- Eight passport-size photographs
- Provisional Allotment Letter
- Caste Certificate (if applicable)
- PwD Certificate (if applicable)
For PG Candidates
- MBBS Certificate.
- MBBS 3rd Part II mark sheet.
- Medical Registration Certificate.
- Internship Completion Certificate.
- Photo identity proof in the form of a Certificate with an attested photo of birth is not given in the HSC mark sheet/ certificate).
- NEET PG Score Card.
- Copy of Online Counselling Registration Certificate.
- Sponsorship Certificate from State Govt. If applicable.
- Passport size Photographs 8 copies.
- Stringent measures are in place to prevent and address any instances of ragging, with strict disciplinary actions for those found guilty.
- Trained professionals are available to offer guidance, support, and confidential counselling sessions to address various concerns, including academic stress, personal issues, and career guidance.
- Students have access to quality healthcare, including routine medical check-ups, emergency care, and specialized medical treatments. The college prioritizes the health and well-being of its students, ensuring prompt medical attention when needed.
- Adequate security measures are in place to ensure the safety and well-being of the students residing in the hostels. Hostel facilities include furnished rooms, common areas, dining facilities, and other necessary amenities.
- The college strives to provide prompt and accurate responses to student queries to ensure a smooth academic journey.
We the A R Group Of Education guide you on each step of your journey and help you to connect the bricks to get a better future for you. We have highly skilled experts with an experience of more than 10 years in this field to guide you choose the correct colleges for MBBS in India and MBBS in Himachal Pradesh. Hence, you may consult us to clear any kind of dilemma regarding your career.