Jalal-Abad State University, Kyrgyzstan was founded in the year 1993 and is an internationally recognized University. The university is approved by the Medical Council of India, the World Health Organization, and UNESCO. After completing MBBS in Kyrgyzstan degree from this university, students can work worldwide. Also, there is no language barrier in studies, students will be taught in the English language.
Also, the world-class infrastructure of this university allows students to learn more and more. Hostel accommodation facilities are also good and the administration of the university offers all kinds of needed amenities. The fee of MCI-approved Medical colleges in Kyrgyzstan is pretty affordable and International students can pay it in installments.
Jalal-Abad State University, Kyrgyzstan is one of the best medical colleges in Kyrgyzstan for Indian students. Also, MBBS students from all across the world choose to enroll in the MBBS study program offered by this university. experienced teachers of this Jalal-abad State University, Kyrgyzstan are qualified in their respective subjects. Also, the latest technology available in the university helps students to learn practically.
Jalal-Abad State University, Kyrgyzstan is a public university that is located in the Jalal-Abad city of Kyrgyzstan. To study in this government-owned university students will pay the budget-friendly MBBS fees in Kyrgyzstan in comparison to other famous universities in various countries. Also, the university offers direct admission to the MBBS course if students fulfill the eligibility criteria of the students. It is mandatory to study MBBS at Jalal-Abad State University, Kyrgyzstan.
Why choose Jalal-Abad State University, Kyrgyzstan?
Aspirants who wish to study MBBS in Kyrgyzstan can apply for admission at Jalal-Abad State University; it’s a famous and most demanding medical institute in the country for Indian candidates and other foreign country students. It provides medical education in MBBS course that is approved by NMC, WHO, and other international organizations. University offers low-cost MBBS courses to foreign country aspirants and provides quality medical education to them.
It is one of the highly preferable and top Medical Universities in Kyrgyzstan where candidates can get easy admission without any donation fee. Aspirants can check the below points that prove why they must choose the university for medical education.
- Top-ranked medical university in the world.
- Approved with NMC, WHO, and other international educational firms.
- Easy admission process.
- World-class infrastructure for international candidates.
- Highly qualified faculty.
- The English language program is available.
- Worldwide recognized MBBS degree.
- Highly demanded medical university for MBBS in Kyrgyzstan.
- Easy admission process.
- Best accommodation for foreign aspirants.
Quick highlight of Jalal-Abad State University, Kyrgyzstan
Mandatory For Indian Students
Tuition Fee per Annum
4000 USD yearly
Medium of Instruction
English for international students
Jalal-Abad State University, Kyrgyzstan Ranking
Country – 37
World – 12351
MCI, WHO, IMED, FAIMER, ECFMG, and WFME
Jalal-Abad State University, Kyrgyzstan Ranking
Jalal-Abad State University Ranking in Kyrgyzstan is excellent as it has been given prestigious awards like:
- Jalal-Abad State University, Kyrgyzstan Ranking in Country – 37 (Kyrgyzstan)
- Jalal-Abad State University, Kyrgyzstan World Ranking – 12351 (All Over)
- Jalal-Abad State University, Kyrgyzstan is ranked amongst the top universities in Kyrgyzstan.
Jalal-abad State University Kyrgyzstan Courses Offered
Students from various parts of the world are enrolled in the Jalal-Abad State University Kyrgyzstan Courses. MBBS study program offered by this university includes 5 years classroom program. To get enrolled in this university students have to complete the Jalal-Abad State University, Kyrgyzstan Eligibility Criteria mentioned below.
Admission Eligibility Criteria in Jalal-Abad State University, Kyrgyzstan
It is mentioned already that MBBS Applicants have to follow the Admission Eligibility Criteria in Jalal-Abad State University, Kyrgyzstan. As Indian students, students have to fulfill the NEET Exam before applying for MBBS The following are the requirements for MBBS in Kyrgyzstan eligibility to be able to apply for admission in the Jalal-Abad State University, Kyrgyzstan in any course.
- The candidate must have completed 10 + 2 or equivalent from a recognized education board like CBSE, ICSE, or state board.
- The candidate should have physics, chemistry, biology, and English as the main subjects in their 10 + 2 or equivalent.
- The candidate must score a min. Aggregate of 50% in their 10 + 2 or equivalent.
- The candidate should have qualified for the NEET entrance examination.
- The candidate should be 17 years old at the time of admission or on 31 December of the year of admission in MCI-approved medical colleges in Kyrgyzstan.
Jalal-Abad State University, Kyrgyzstan Important Documents:
To study MBBS in Kyrgyzstan, students have to fulfill the admission process candidate and should be presented to the concerned authority when asked for:
- 10th mark sheet
- 12th mark sheet
- passport size photos
- Birth certificate
- NEET scorecard
Jalal-Abad State University, Kyrgyzstan Advantages
- Worldwide ranked university and holds an awesome ranking
- University is recognized by the Ministry of Science and Education, the Medical Council of India, and World Health Organizations.
- Every facility and amenities are available for students
- International exposure
- Internationally recognized degree
- research and learning opportunities
- Experienced teachers of the university
- Affordable Fee Structure than any other country
- World-leading Infrastructure
- The English language will be used in the classroom.
- Indian Foods are available in University Mess
- Good Review of Jalal-Abad State University, Kyrgyzstan by ex-students.
Jalal-Abad State University, Kyrgyzstan Students Life
Besides the quality medical education in the university, it also provides lots of amenities to students. Jalal-Abad State University, Kyrgyzstan. Student’s life is better than any other institutes as it gives an inviting and sound climate for the aspirants. The campus is loaded up with all the necessary support and has well-equipped hostels with all the basic conveniences like the internet, security, quality food, etc.
The food accessible in the school bottle is sterile and solid. The college campus has an incredible library where understudies can without much of a stretch access the investigation material. Jalal-Abad State University, Kyrgyzstan has a sports club in the campus for students and faculties to demonstrate their skills and abilities not only in the field of education as well as in sports. Among all the above the college provides an exercise center, pool, sports complex, and so forth The security arrangement of the college is generally excellent with 24 hours safety officers.
- Separate hostels.
- Better accommodation.
- Indian mess with quality food.
- Laundry facilities.
- Internet connection in the hostel.
How does A R Group of Education can assist you to get Hustle Free Admission to Jalal-Abad State University, Kyrgyzstan?
In a new city choosing a new college is really a tough task. As a student, you want to get all information about the college. What is the good side, the bad side, fee structure, courses, and admission process?
Our services for you
- Provide information about the college, courses, syllabus, fee structure, etc
- Application process
- Creating a standard profile
- Economical air Ticket
- Airport Pickup
- Accommodation Arrangements
- Admission invitation letter from the university
- Campus support