OMSK State Medical University is one of the foremost medical universities in Russia for medical studies. It was founded in the year 1921 and established in Omsk city. The university got its current name in the year 1925 and in the year 1994, the university is named OMSK state medical University.
After studying the MBBS in Russia degree from this reputed medical university, students can work in various developed countries as a doctor. Also, the MBBS degree will be valid in India. The MBBS fee of the OMSK State Medical University is budget-friendly and less than the top medical colleges of developed countries.
The OMSK State medical university is known as one of the well-reviewed MCI/NMC-approved Medical Universities in Russia by the medical council of India, and also has good relations with top educational institutes of various developed nations. The OMSK State Medical university has all the resources like experienced teachers, high-tech labs for research purposes, and other facilities to enhance the knowledge of students.
OMSK State Medical University Russia offers direct MBBS admission, without any entrance test or donation. However, it is compulsory that students complete the admission eligibility criteria for the MBBS study program before applying for admission here.
Why Choose This University?
Students from across the world apply for MBBS admission to OMSK State Medical university as it offers direct admission to the MBBS study program. However, students have to prove their eligibility for admission. Apart from the internationally approved medical degree and an affordable fee, there are various reasons to choose OMSK Medical University to study MBBS in Russia.
- Internationally approved medical university
- Good relations with top medical institutions of developed countries like Japan, western Europe, and the United States of America.
- One of (National Medical Commission) NMC approved medical colleges in Russia
- Opportunity to work at an international level
- Research opportunity under experienced professionals
- Affordable tuition and accommodation expense
- World-class infrastructure
- English medium classroom program (No language barrier)
- Indian dishes will be served in the university mess
- Strict security arrangements for students staying here.
OMSK State Medical University Ranking
According to the 4ICU ranking, OMSK state medical university ranking is 237th in the country and 5555th rank in the world. The ranking of the university updated every year on the basis of the university’s performance.
Every year a large number of Indian students apply for MBBS admission under OMSK State medical university courses. The duration of the study program is 6 years, including a classroom program and practical classes in the labs of the university. Admission eligibility criteria are mandatory to be fulfilled by the University
OMSK State Medical University Admission Process 2022
After completing the admission requirement, applicants have to follow the step-by-step OMSK Medical University admission process 2022. Students must collect the entire information about the process before applying for it. Contact us for detailed information and how to get MBBS admission here.
Below mentioned important documents are mandatory to be submitted by the candidate at the time of admission. The university will cross-verify the documents and approve your admission.
- 10th board exam Marksheet
- 12th board exam Marksheet
- NEET Scorecard
- A copy of the valid passport of the candidate
- Passport size Photographs (recent)
- Study visa copy
- No language barrier– classes will be organized in the English language. So no students will feel the language barrier during MBBS in Russia.
- Affordable fee– The fee of this MCI-approved medical college is affordable and students can pay easily via online mode.
- NMC-approved medical college– OMSK Russia has approval from the Medical Council of India. Now National Medical commission is working on the place of MCI. It means students can work in India as the degree will be valid in India too.
- Low ratio of students and teachers inside the classroom
- Indian food is available inside the mess.
The OMSK State medical university hostel is dedicated to the international or local students who want to accommodate in the hostel inside the university campus. hostel rooms are available in various categories like double sharing, triple sharing, or more. Students can choose according to their budget and available rooms.
Apart from a well-sanitized hostel mess, a common kitchen will be offered to students to cook normal snacks, if they want. Common area, laundry, separate restrooms, wi-fi campus, library and etc are available inside the campus.
To avail yourself with more precise information and counseling, we at the A R Group Of Educationis here to guide you with every piece of information related to your medical studies. We guide you through our highly experienced professionals who make sure to walk in every step of your journey and help you achieve your dream course in your dream college.