Dhaka National Medical College appeared in 1925 as a part of the Non-cooperation movement.
The college then stopped functioning after the Independence of Bangladesh in 1972, although the associated hospital remained active. It further originated in 1994 and re-opened to its first batch of students.
Dhaka college Hospital has an 850-bedded hospital with 24*7-hour emergency service. The hospital is in nearby the academic building. It offers a 5-year MBBS course approved by the Bangladesh Medical and Dental Council (BMDC).
Dhaka National Medical College Highlights
Dhaka National Medical College offers an MBBS degree to foreign (Indian) students at a low cost. The college has come among the top private medical colleges in Bangladesh. The Dhaka National Medical Institute Hospital is the allocated education hospital near the college. The learners who complete an MBBS degree from the college can take training in the hospital. Below are some critical.
Dhaka College Highlights
Dhaka University, Bangladesh
Minimum 60% in PCB
WHO/ MCI/ BMDC/ NMC
Why choose Dhaka National Medical College?
It is approved by Bangladesh Medical and Dental Council which provides a medical degree, which is approved by Dhaka University also. The education system inside the college is impressive and suits Indian students. Below we mention some points that show you why you must choose the college for medical education.
- Top private medical college in the country for Indian students.
- Vast campus available for students to explore.
- Best educational environment for foreign country students.
- MCI Approved degree available for students.
- Low tuition fee as compared to any other foreign country medical college
Dhaka National Medical College Bangladesh is recognized by famous education groups like MCI, GMC, WHO, etc. Thus the MBBS degree from a private medical college in Bangladesh is internationally accepted.Ranking is 20th among medical colleges in the country. Below we provide the list of top MCI-recognized medical colleges in Bangladesh.
Dhaka College MBBS Syllabus
Dhaka College in Bangladesh offers a 5 years MBBS course approved by the University of Dhaka. The college is recognized by MCI & BMDC, it is also listed in the WHO directory of medical institutes. The academic session at MBBS colleges in Bangladesh starts in January or as proposed by the Government.
The Dhaka National Medical College MBBS syllabus includes the following subjects are Anatomy, Physiology, Biochemistry, Forensic Medicine, Pathology, Microbiology, and other specialization courses.
Dhaka National Medical College Bangladesh Eligibility Criteria
The government of Bangladesh sets some eligibility criteria for the admission of foreign students to all private and public medical colleges in Bangladesh. Below we have mentioned the basic Dhaka National Medical College Bangladesh eligibility criteria.
- 12 class passes out can apply.
- Must complete 17 years old at the end of the year for admission.
- No more than one year’s gap after the 10+2 Exam.
- Indian students must have Physics, Chemistry, and Biology as their primary subjects in classes XI and XII.
- Minimum 60% aggregate marks in PCB in class 12th.
Dhaka National Medical College Documents Required
- 10th & 12th mark sheets, Xerox, and original.
- Valid Photo ID proof.
- Colored Photographs (Passport).
- Transfer certificate.
- Valid passport (minimum validity of 18 months)
- bangladesh college admission invitation.
- NEET scorecard
- Medical certificate
Dhaka College Advantages
- Vast campus space available for students.
- The library at Dhaka National Medical College has a collection of more than 6000 books by multiple writers.
- The degree will be accepted by various nations.
- No donation is required for Indian students for admission to MBBS in Bangladesh.
- Complete training from the high-class hospital set up during the course.
Dhaka College Students Life
- The hospital facility is provided by the college for its enrolled students.
- Separate hostels are authorized for the adjustment of international female students.
- The college library is among the famous libraries in Bangladesh having vast collections of books.
- College accommodates over 100 students at a time which plays the role of backbone for all the research and development activities of the college.
- Hospital is 850 bedded hospital for clinical teaching and training purposes.
- Fully equipped canteen with modern furniture and utensils.
- Hygienic food is available for students.
Dhaka National College Hostel & Accommodation
Dhaka National Medical College Hospital has a multi-storied hostel building with all modern facilities. Separate hostels for boys & girls available. We have mentioned the list of Dhaka college& Accommodation below:
- Well-equipped lab for each specialization course.
- Proper computer network and Internet facility for students.
- Hospital inside college campus with all ancillary services
- Satisfactory transport for college students.
- Regular extracurricular & co-curricular activities
- A cafeteria and canteen are available on campus as well as in hostels with fresh and hygienic foods.
Our Assistance for MBBS Admission
Students can apply for direct admission to Uzbekistan universities through The A R Group Of Education for MBBS. We are one of India’s oldest consultancies, operating for over 20 years.
The A R Group Of Education is one of the foremost consultants in the field of international studies. It has assisted around 10,000 students with their immigration applications. Through overseas education, the agency can support you in achieving your goals. Furthermore, they are responsible for all major and minor procedures such as profile evaluation, university shortlisting, application preparation, admissions access, and visa procedures, among others. We can be among the pioneers in successful overseas education because of the agency’s systematic working style. With the help of the agency, you’ll be able to go forward in the appropriate direction.