MBBS in China is a popular choice for Indian students who want to study abroad. It offers a healthy and secure environment to students. An increasingly popular choice for overseas medical students is to study MBBS in China.
These prestigious colleges provide MBBS programmes at reasonable costs, making them a desirable option for aspirant physicians. China’s medical education system is recognised for its dedication to providing instruction. Students gain from extensive practical training that helps them improve their skills and capabilities There is the availability of various inexpensive MBBS in China, which provide education at a fraction of the price of medical institutions in wealthy countries.
Overview of China
|Approximately 1.4 billion
|9.6 million square kilometres
|Chinese Yuan (CNY)
|Communist Party-led single-party socialist state
|Great Wall of China, Forbidden City, Terracotta Army
|Diverse (ranging from tropical to subarctic)
Tianjin Medical University provides an impressive library with a collection of thousand kinds of journals. Recognized as the Central Library by the Ministry of Health, it gives you a range of resources to support medical education. The library also provides access to computer networks, including the Internet, facilitating various educational activities such as long-distance medical education, email communication, and document transit.
Tianjin Medical University comprises 8 departments that have specialities, including clinical medicine, dentistry, and more. The university is affiliated with hospitals, has clinical colleges, and collaborates with teaching hospitals. Additionally, TMU attracts a diverse international student population, with students hailing from over countries, making it the university with the largest foreign student community.
Overview of Tianjin Medical University
|Minimum Percentage for MBBS in Tianjin Medical University
|75% in PCB
|Yes, with qualifying marks
|IELTS / TOEFL
|Processing Time for MBBS Admission in Tianjin Medical University
|Approx 45 days
|Fees for MBBS in Tianjin Medical University
|32,000 RMB per year
|6,000 RMB per year
|Duration of MBBS in Tianjin Medical University
|NMC and WHO approved
Fee structure of Tianjin Medical University
The Fee structure of mbbs Tianjin Medical University is designed with the needs of each student in mind. Because China has a low-cost MBBS university. The university, therefore, plans everything solely in accordance with that. The university provides a variety of facilities set up for students, including dorms, dining halls, labs, libraries, research centers, scientific labs, and many other things.
|USS IC (RS.) (APPROX)
|INR (RS.) (APPROX)
|RESIDENTIA L PERMIT
|750 (ONE TIME)
|800 (ONE TIME)
|TEXT BOOK FEES
|3,900 (ONE TIME)
|EXPERIMENT MATERIAL FEES
|2ND, 3RD, 4TH & STH YEAR
|USS IC (RS.) (APPROX)
|EXPERIMENT MATERIAL FEES
Note : 2.5 lakh + ticket
Remark 6th year of internship will totally depend on allotted hospital
Why choose Tianjin Medical University
Tianjin Medical University places a strong emphasis on student protection, and any misbehavior can result in penalties for the students.
- The university does not require students to appear for additional entrance exams or pay any donations, making the admission process simpler.
- Tianjin medical university China is recognized by the Medical Council of India, further enhancing its credibility to study MBBS in abroad.
- The cost of studying and living in Tianjin is affordable for students.
- The affiliated hospital provides ample opportunities for practical training and internships.
- Students residing in Tianjin medical university hostels have access to facilities such as the canteen, gym, and common areas for socializing and interaction.
Tianjin Medical University Ranking
The 4icu declares this ranking. It is a highly impressive ranking both domestically and internationally.
|4ICU World Ranking
|4ICU Country Ranking
Tianjin Medical University Eligibility Criteria
For rapid admission, Indian students interested in studying MBBS in China should review the Tianjin Medical University Eligibility Criteria.
- The minimum age requirement is 17 years.
- Physics, Chemistry, Biology, and English are mandatory subjects for higher education.
- A minimum 50% score is required in 10+2 in all the above-mentioned subjects.
- SC/ST/OBC candidates require a minimum of 40% score in 10+2 in all the above-mentioned subjects.
- Qualification in the NEET exam is a must.
Tianjin Medical University Admission Process
Indian students who are interested in attending Tianjin medical university for MBBS in China can evaluate the entrance requirements for speedy admission.
- Fill out the application form and attach a passport-sized photo.
- Submit your 11th and 12th standard mark sheets and school leaving certificates.
- Pay the required application, admission, and processing fees.
- Send the processing fees to either China or
- India, based on the earlier option.
Receive the official photocopy of your
- Admission Letter within seven working days.
- Begin the student visa process by applying at the nearest Chinese Embassy/Consulate.
- Gather the necessary documents for the visa application, including a valid passport, photographs, Visa Application Form and Admission Letter.
- Complete a health check-up and obtain a Physical Examination Record.
Upon arrival in China, be received by a representative at the airport and guided to the university hostel.
- Assist in paying the admission and administrative fees at the university counter the next morning.
- The timeline from receiving the Admission Letter to obtaining the China Visa is approximately one month.
Document Required at Tianjin Medical University
Eligibility criteria are organized by the higher authorities of the university. This university is one of the MCI / NMC Approved Medical Colleges in China for Indian students. The criteria are set according to every national and international student.
- 10th & 12th Mark sheets
- NEET Exam scorecard
- Copy of passport
- Candidates bank statement
- Character certificate
- Passport photograph
- Medical Certificate
Tianjin Medical University Courses
The MBBS in Tianjin Medical University is among the best in China. They have everything set up so that it is easy for students to understand the university curriculum, even though it has one of the top faculties that prepares students to become the best doctors.
- General Surgery
- Primary Care medicine
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
- Internal Medicine
- Internal medicine
- Neurology and Psychiatry
- Emergency Medicine
Advantages of Studying MBBS in China
- MBBS in China provides a substantial infrastructure designed to cater to its students’ needs.
- The university has implemented a well-structured education system to ensure effective learning for its students.
- One of the advantages of studying MBBS in China is its highly qualified professors and well-trained doctors who provide valuable guidance to students.
- The University of China offers hostel facilities to accommodate students.
- The hostels are well-equipped, featuring spacious rooms and facilities such as kitchens and mess halls.
- The university has a dedicated scientific research centre that allows students to engage in research activities.
- Students receive comprehensive training to excel in their journey of becoming exceptional doctors.
AR Group of Education offers professional guidance for students who are interested in pursuing MBBS in China. Our team of award-winning counsellors has vast experience and knowledge in the field of international education. We provide comprehensive assistance, starting from selecting the right college to obtaining your visa and tickets, and even until you land in your dream college. Our expert counsellors are available round the clock to answer all your queries and provide assistance whenever you need it. Trust us to be your ultimate guide in fulfilling your educational aspirations to study MBBS abroad.