Russia is a fine place for students who would love to pursue MBBS. Its well-being and quality of life attract the students. The course duration in Russia is 5.8 years. MBBS in Russia is considered the best option for students who want to study abroad. The reason it is considered the best option is the advantage of getting high-quality education at an affordable cost. Russian medical universities are recognized by MCI, WHO, UNESCO, etc. Students are keen to take admitted to Russia, because of the Russian service, and the students who get MBBS admission in Russia are praiseworthy. Doing MBBS in Russia is a great opportunity for the students. The Russian universities occupy the top 30 in the ranking.
It is a dream of undergraduates to occupy their seats in top universities and become specialists within 5.8 years of their study. Students from all over the world take MBBS admission in Russia for their medical study. The graduates from Russia work in clinical fields everywhere across the globe. These specific reasons attract the students to a country like Russia. The Russian service and the training benefit the students to a great extent and that helps them in their fruitful careers. Russia is a common destination for students to study MBBS. Other than Russia there are other countries like China, Nepal, Germany, the Philippines, Ukraine, Bangladesh, and Kyrgyzstan. These countries also provide affordable courses for students. Even though the duration of the course is 5.8 years, the international students who opt to study in Russia are not needed to undergo one year of the preparatory course.
More Information About MBBS In Russia
|NMC and WHO approved
|50% in Physics, Chemistry and Biology Aggregate
|Medium of Teaching
About MBBS In Russia
Pursuing MBBS from Russia is easy because students are not required to attempt an entrance exam. Also, the Russian government provides subsidies for education so that the fee is comparatively low. Students can get medical insurance and medical treatment when needed. MBBS is taught in English and Russian language. They also teach the Russian language to the students so that it is easy to communicate with the local patients. Russia has advanced teaching in medical universities, and they have well-equipped, streamlined techniques for the development of students.
When we compare the climate of Russia with India, the climatic conditions of Russia are quite different from India. As it lies in the torrid region, the climate is moderate, which is comfortable for people living in Russia. The country has a very different climate that changes based on geographical area. The average winter temperature remains -20 degrees Celsius, during fall and summer they change up to 25 degrees Celsius. Each house in Russia is fitted with a heating facility. So that it makes it comfortable for individuals to stay indoors.
MBBS In Russia For Indian Students
Choosing MBBS in Russia is the best option for students. The language test or entrance exam is not required for admission to a major. The profession opens the door for students who want to explore Russia. There are over 4000 students who study in 20 colleges in India. Compared to western nations, the sponsorships are relatively high. The tuition fee is comparatively much less than in other countries. The students don’t need to attempt any examination for admission; therefore, the admission process is extremely simple. The IELTS language proficiency test is also not required. The curriculum of Russia is like the one in India. Thus, students can return to India for their higher studies anytime.
Studying MBBS in Russia is a 6-year degree offered as a specialist bachelor’s degree in Medicine. It’s growing as an alternative option for students who are dreaming to be doctors but could not secure admission to a good Indian medical college. Over 53 Russian universities offer an MBBS degree which is approved by the Medical Council of India (MCI) and it allows the students to finish their MBBS abroad and practice in India.
According to MCI rules, students who want to study MBBS abroad must have to qualify for the NEET exams of the Russian colleges. But the students must have at least an aggregate of 50% (in PCB) or more in their CBSE/ISC 12th results. The tuition fees in popular universities range between 193,000 to 874,000 Russian vegetables. It differs from Indian fees. It is between 1.8 lakhs to 8.5 lakhs a year. To legally practice in India the Graduates have to go through the Foreign Medical Graduates Examination (FMGE). Now, because of covid-19, all the classes are conducted online. But if the students are going to Russia, they could work part-time as well. Russia is rising from the ladder of its study in the medical field.
In Russgets MD is the same as MBBitsIndia. The only difference is in nomenclature. The Medical Council of India is known that MD in Russia is a bachelor-level degree program. After completion of MBBS in Russia, students will get a license to practice in India.
The bachelor’s degrees in the universities in Russia are only awarded in nursing. If one wants to become a practitioner, a specialist degree is required, which is lasting for 5.8 years. After that specialization, residency is required that lasts for an additional 2 to 4 years.
Advantages Of Studying MBBS In Russia
- There is no need for an entrance exam and no donation.
- The admission procedure is simple.
- The fee is very low and subsidized and affordable compared to other countries. It is between 4 lakhs to 8 lakhs for a year. More than this, the cost of living is economical.
- The degree has worldwide acceptance.
- It has a European standard of living.
- Indian mess is available.
- There is Excellent Result in MCI Screening Test: so that the students studying MBBS in Russia get trained for MCI Screening Test, and they get to practice in India with no additional cost
- The Reference Available of Students working in Hospitals Across the World.
- There is a 100% Guarantee for a visa.
- Universities are Government Universities of Russia
- Students get the opportunity to get Dual Diploma: The students have signed the Bologna declaration so that the students who want to study medicine MBBS in Russia get dual diplomas through their joint program with other universities in foreign countries.
- It will be Easy for International Students to Adapt: Russia is home to people who speak over 100 different languages. Russia attracts students from all over the globe. The students who choose to study MBBS in Russia get a diverse taste, and a multicultural environment.
- The course in Russia is Advanced and Comfortable: Russia is standing with top western universities in terms of their advanced equipment, scientific centers, and high-quality of their study facilities. More than this, Russian Universities offer very low-cost accommodation.
- Russia has a Top-notch infrastructure: Russian universities are providing students with modern equipment and with top facilities.
- Russia offers Scholarship Opportunities: Russia provides several free tuition opportunities and scholarships to students from abroad who wish to study MBBS.
- The course can study in English: Study medicine in Russia is a good option for Indian students because most universities use English to teach.
Cost of Study For MBBS In Russia 2022-23
The Low-cost MBBS in Russia fees, and affordable living costs, attract more and more Indian students to study MBBS in Russia. Russia is a very demanding destination for students to study MBBS. The Russian government has subsidized the fee structure which makes the course very cheap. Pursuing MBBS from Russia is considered easy compared to other countries. The study cost is very affordable. Universities in Russia offer a smooth platform to international students, so they don’t have to pay high tuition fees. Other than this, there is no donation. The cost to complete a six-year MBBS is budget friendly for students.
Food and Accommodation Cost
The food charges are also included in the hostel fees. 2-3 beds are provided for students in a sharing room. For foreign students in Russian medical Universities accommodation facilities are provided. The university hostels provide all the facilities like beds, blankets, bed sheets, pillows, tables, cupboards, etc. There will be a common kitchen and washing machine rooms for students. Students can use the kitchen to cook Indian food. Also, there are messes available which provide Indian foods too. There were Indian restaurants which are within a walking distance of some universities. To experience a cultural variety of food, there are native cuisines and all other country’s dishes available.
Admission Procedure For Russia MBBS College
The MBBS admission in Russia process is comparatively very simple. The Russian Medical Colleges do not need Indian students to pass any entrance exam for admission in Russia but few Russian universities prefer to take assessment tests to verify student profiles and qualifications. The Admissions are based on the marks scored by the students in their Higher Secondary Certificate Examination. Candidates must have to fulfill the admission guidelines of Russian medical University and NEET-UG eligibility by the National Medical Commission of India.
There are three stages for the admission procedure in MBBS Russia:-
Check the official website of the college and fill out the online form, then pay an introductory documentation fee. Send the scanned copy of the 10th and 12th certificates and school endorsement and different archives through email.
Students need to Visit or call the offices/representatives for free counseling regarding admission. The students will be informed about the medical universities in Russia, the eligibility criteria, fee structure, the admission procedure, and the facilitation fees of Education Consultants. The students and parents need to understand all the information about Universities before deciding to choose Russia.
You will be informed about different undergrad courses. You need to handle the remaining fee only. There will be an advisor for you until the classes start.
After completing the first stage, you will get a confirmation letter within 4 to 15 working days. For an additional process, the college will send you a greeting letter. Now the greeting cycle will begin. The affirmation letter is given by MBBS college in Russia.
Students can take direct admission to Russia Universities via RMC Education for MBBS Russia, RMC Education is India’s one of the oldest consultancies working for 20 years.
Required Documents For MBBS In Russia
- There must be a Duly filled-in Admission form.
- Scanned copy of Class 12th Passes Certificate.
- A scanned copy of the Class 10th Passes Certificate.
- NEET exam Result/Admit Card is a must.
National Eligibility cum Entrance Test is common for all those taking admission to medicine; it is necessary for pursuing MBBS abroad.
- 6 Passport size-colored photographs of students on the white background (4.5 cm /3.5 cm).
- Students must have a scanned copy of their Passport (first and last page).
- ID Proof (Aadhar card, PAN card, Driving License, etc.) if the Passport is not ready at the time of application, any of the id cards is a must.
The Russian universities offer outstanding services to students from abroad, thus they can enroll with no difficulties. After this, students can save a minimum amount of money while pursuing the MBBS in Russia.
MBBS In Russia Eligibility
- The student must have a complete age of 17 years by 31st December of the admission year.
- The student must secure 50% marks in their 12th standard in the Science stream (Physics, Chemistry, and Biology) in CBSE / ISC or other Equivalent Board of Examination.
- Students must qualify for the NEET exam
Scholarship Offered For MBBS In Russia
Many students aspire to get admission for MBBS in Russia. Scholarships are available for students to overcome their financial burdens. That is a golden opportunity for the students. The Scholarships available are
The Government Of Russian Federation Scholarships
State level scholarship that is available for students who want to study in Russia. It will cover their tuition fees and accommodation costs with a maintenance allowance. So that students need not worry about the costs.
Benjamin A. Gilman Scholarships
This can apply to students who are opting to study a foreign language like Russian. The Russian medical colleges offer educational grants for international student who aims to pursue their medical courses. All Students who have good marks in their academics can apply for scholarships that will cover the cost of studying for the course.
SRAS (The School Of Russian And Asian Studies)
This is available, especially for US candidates. Many educational institutions are offering medical courses that provide scholarships for international students. The Students can also apply for non-governmental Russian scholarships, and university-specific scholarships are available to international. Studying in Russia is easy and affordable for all students. Students from across the world can take direct admission and they need not appear for an entrance exam. Also, the fee is very low in Russia because the government offers subsidies.
To avail yourself with more precise information and counseling, we at the A R Group Of Educationis here to guide you with every piece of information related to your medical studies. We guide you through our highly experienced professionals who make sure to walk in every step of your journey and help you achieve your dream course in your dream college.