The Philippines has one of the best higher education in Asia where you can study MBBS. It is one of the best places for Indian students to study entirely in English at a low cost while receiving a high-quality medical education.
The Philippines has a literacy rate of 90%. It demonstrates that education is the country’s top priority.
The Philippines is the most populous English-speaking country in Southeast Asia. English was made available as a medium of higher education instruction. Furthermore, Filipinos are regarded as some of the world’s most proficient English speakers. It is well-known for its high-quality educational institutions and high-standard education. The country is a major exporter of English teachers, nurses, doctors, and other skilled workers to other countries.
It grants Doctor of Medicine (MD) and Master of Surgery (MS) degrees, for gaining MD MS admission in Philippines which is equivalent to MBBS in the Indian educational system.
Why Study Medicine in the Philippines?
- Many Indian parents believe that the Philippines is one of the best education destinations for their children to study MBBS because it provides high-quality medical education with numerous benefits.
- MBBS in the Philippines is the most cost-effective option. Tuition is reasonably priced and is paid in installments.
- Living and lodging expenses are reasonable.
- Modern teaching methods and high-quality medical education are combined with first-rate amenities.
- Medical schools that are internationally recognized, listed in the World Health Organization (WHO), and supported by a foreign medical graduate council.
- The only teaching medium is English.
- Because the majority of Filipinos are fluent in English, Indian students feel at ease. There is no need to learn the native language.
- Because MBBS in the Philippines follows the US education system, students will have credit transfer options to continue their studies in America.
- One out of every ten doctors in the United States is a medical graduate from the Philippines.
- The Philippines exports the most medical graduates in the world.
- MBBS in the Philippines includes a high level of cultural diversity on the college campus.
- The MBBS program in the Philippines needs to prepare you for the USMLE (the United States Medical Licensing Examination).
- Almost all graduates in the Philippines cleared the Board Examination in their country of residence.
Let’s Dive More About MBBS IN the Philippines
- Facilities provided by Medical Colleges: Philippines Medical Universities have experienced faculty, a traditional but synchronized curriculum with early clinical integration, an interactive learning procedure, superior teaching facilities with computerized images and lectures, and an interactive learning process. Clinical training is provided at the Medical Centre Manila (MCM) and its satellite clinics, as well as the University of the Philippines – Philippines General Hospital Medical Centre.
- Services for students: The Philippines Medical Universities take pride in providing services to students, the most recent of which is the Dynamic English (DYNED) laboratory to help students improve their English skills. Air-conditioned classrooms, computer and science laboratories, a library with internet access, audio-visual rooms, and sports, medical, and health services are also available.
- Food and Accommodation facility: The College has three hostels. Each Hostel Room has its toilet. The College Canteen on the College grounds serves Indian and local cuisine. There is a South and North Indian Canteen on campus.
- Laundry Services: It is easily available in the hostel. The pay is based on the weight of the laundry.
- Hostel Rooms: Rooms 2, 3, and 4 are shared. Water, electricity, and internet are extra, as are a cot, linens, pillows, and a cupboard, as well as an attached bathroom and basin in each room.
- Expenses: Current fees and other expenses are listed on the attached sheet.
TOP COLLEGES FOR MBBS IN THE PHILIPPINES
- AMA Medical College Of Medicine.
- Davao Medical School Foundation.
- Bicol Christian School Of Medicine.
- Emilio Aguinaldo College.
- Our Lady Fatima University.
- University of Perpetual Help System Dalta.
- Lyceum North Western University.
Our Assistance For Admission To MBBS In the Philippines:
Students can apply for direct admission to universities in the Philippines via The A R Group Of Education to pursue MBBS in Philippines. We are one of India’s oldest consultancies, having been in business for over 20 years.
The A R Group Of Education is one of the leading international education consultants. It has assisted approximately 10,000 students with their immigration petitions. The organization can
assist you in achieving your goals by studying abroad. They are also in charge of all major and minor procedures, such as profile evaluation, university shortlisting, application preparation, admissions access, and visa procedures. They can be considered among the forerunners in successful international education because of the agency’s methodical working approach