The National Testing Agency (NTA) has announced that the National Eligibility cum Entrance Test Undergraduate (NEET UG) 2023 will be held on May 7. However, aspiring candidates are still awaiting information about the registration date for NEET UG 2023. NEET UG is the sole examination for admission to MBBS and related courses across the nation. Registration for the NEET UG 2023 is likely to begin soon.
The NEET UG 2023 application dates will be announced on the official websites nta.ac.in and neet.nta.nic.in. Along with the registration dates, NTA will also provide information about the NEET 2023 exam pattern and syllabus.
NEET UG 2023 Application Process :
In order to register for NEET UG 2023, candidates must follow these steps:
- Visit the official website neet.nta.nic.in
- Click on the NEET UG 2023 registration link
- Register for the NEET UG application by providing personal details
- Fill in the NEET UG application with qualification details
- Upload scanned images of your photograph and signature in the specified format
- Pay the application fee through the online payment mode
- Submit your application and download the NEET UG application form 2023.
What is the Eligibility Criteria for NEET 2023?
Currently, the eligibility criteria for NEET UG 2023 have not been released. However, according to the NEET UG 2022 Information Bulletin, the candidate must have completed 17 years of age at the time of admission or will complete that age on or before 31 December of the year of their admission to the first year of the Undergraduate Medical Course. To be eligible for NEET UG 2023, candidates must have passed the 10+2 or an equivalent level exam with Physics, Chemistry, Biology/Bio-technology, and English as subjects. Additionally, they must have obtained a minimum of 50% marks in the aggregate in Physics, Chemistry, and Biology/Bio-technology in the qualifying examination.
What is the Paper Pattern for NEET 2023?
According to the NEET UG 2022 Information Bulletin, the test pattern of NEET (UG) – 2022 included four subjects, each consisting of two sections. Section A had 35 questions, while section B had 15 questions, out of which candidates were required to attempt any 10 questions. NEET (UG) – 2022 was conducted as a pen and paper-based test.
NEET 2023 Exam Important Dates :
- NEET exam date for 2023 has been announced by the NTA and it is scheduled to be held on May 7, 2023. Candidates who wish to appear for the exam can refer to the official website, neet.nta.nic.in, for further details. The information brochure will be released soon and will provide all the necessary information regarding the exam, including the application form date, correction window date, admit card date, and result date. It is important for candidates to stay updated about these events in order to avoid missing any major announcements.
- NEET application form for 2023 will be released along with the information brochure, but the exact date for the same is yet to be confirmed. Candidates will have to follow a five-step process to register for the exam, which includes registration, filling out the application form, uploading images, paying the application fee, and taking a printout of the application form.
- NEET correction window for 2023 will be available for candidates to rectify any errors in their application form after the registration process is completed. It is important for candidates to keep themselves updated about the specific time period during which the correction window will be available.
- NEET 2023 admit card will be issued by the NTA at neet.nta.nic.in after the completion of the correction window facility. The admit card will contain important information such as the candidate’s name and details, the allotted exam centre, reporting time, exam day schedule, and important instructions for the exam.
- NEET UG 2023 exam will be conducted in offline mode on May 7, 2023, and the admit card will be a major requirement for the same. Candidates are advised to stay updated about all the important dates and events related to NEET 2023 in order to ensure that they do not miss out on any crucial information.