Tomorrow, the National Board of Examinations (NBE) will be administering the National Eligibility-cum-Entrance Test-Postgraduate (NEET PG 2023) in a single shift. The NEET PG exam comprises 200 multiple-choice questions (MCQs), and examinees are required to finish the exam in three and a half hours. All candidates are required to bring their NEET PG Admit Card 2023 to the examination centres.
The National Board of Examination in Medical Sciences (NBEMS) has notified candidates about the availability of NEET PG 2023 to admit cards through SMS and email alerts. In addition to the NEET hall ticket, aspirants must also bring a valid photo identities card, such as an Aadhaar card, PAN card, voter ID, or driving license.
Candidates must affix a recent passport-sized photograph, taken no more than three months prior, in the space provided on the NEET PG admit card 2023. The NBE has specified that the photograph should be a minimum size of 35×45 mm (and not larger than the box printed on the admit card for pasting the photograph), with at least 75% of the area occupied by the candidate’s face and head.
NEET PG 2023 Exam Timings
The NBE NEET PG exam allows candidates three and a half hours to answer 200 questions. Below are the exam timings for the NEET PG exam:
|NEET PG Exam Timing||Timing|
|Candidate Entry Time||7: 00 AM|
|Entry Closes at Examination Center||8: 30 AM|
|Grant Access for Candidate Login||8: 45 AM|
|Candidates Log in to Read Instructions||8: 50 AM|
|Exam Start Time||9: 00 AM|
|Exam End Time||12: 30 PM|
Candidates are advised to arrive at the exam centre at least an hour before the exam time to complete the necessary formalities.
NEET PG 2023 Marking Scheme
During the NEET PG exam, candidates will have the option to review the questions marked for review before the end of the examination time. It is important to note that zero marks will be given for unattempted questions, and there will be a 25% negative marking for incorrect answers, as per the NEET PG marking scheme.
Here is the NEET PG 2023 marking scheme:
Correct Response: 4 marks
Incorrect Response: 1 mark will be deducted
Unattempted: Zero marks
NEET PG 2023 Exam Day Important Guidelines
- Candidates must follow COVID-19 guidelines, including social distancing and wearing a face mask.
- Fever screening will be conducted at the entry point.
- Candidates with a fever will have to appear in a separate isolation lab.
- Indian citizens/OCI with a Foreign Medical Graduate Examination Pass certificate must bring the original certificate on NBE letterhead.
- Candidates without valid ID proof will not be allowed to enter the exam premises.
- Latecomers will not be allowed to appear for the exam.
- The reporting counter will close 30 minutes prior to the test start time.
- The finger biometrics of candidates will be captured during the registration at the exam center.
- No rough paper or pen will be provided at the exam center.
- Any suspicious or disruptive behavior may lead to the cancellation of the candidate’s candidature.