The medical profession is looked up as a divine career in India but the procedure for becoming the one is cumbersome from undergoing tedious coaching to clearing the tough NEET entrance exam and securing the highest marks as per the cut-off can be difficult for some students. Since opting for private medical colleges is totally out of budget. Does it mean, by not being able to qualify for NEET can shatter your dreams of becoming a doctor? No, of course not! Many countries offer the best medical education that too within student’s budgets. One of such top countries to study MBBS is Ukraine. A well-known and second-largest country in Europe with a fourth rank for having the largest number of top postgraduates in fields of medicine. There are numerous best medical colleges in Ukraine for Indian students and other international students.
MBBS in Ukraine
Ukraine is quite popular among Indian and other international students for pursuing MBBS because of its top medical universities and best teaching faculties. At present, it has several top government medical universities offering MBBS, MD, and other degrees in medicine to the local students as well as international students. All the medical universities are accredited by the world’s major organizations like WHO and UNESCO. If we talk about the eligibility for doing MBBS in Ukraine, there’s no entrance examination for Indian students is a cherry on the cake; A few basic qualifications would do wonders. The Ministry of Education and Science of Ukraine manages all the medical universities resulting in the development and maintenance of the existing educational standards. These offer the best value for medical education to students studying MBBS in Ukraine, in terms of quality, infrastructure and cost.
These universities having a diverse student population provides scope for self-development and a wide range of opportunities to learn through international conferences and seminars. Indian students who complete their MBBS from a Medical University of Ukraine can easily acquire a job in India as the MBBS degree obtained from Ukraine University is recognized by the Medical Council of India (MCI) too.
MBBS Admission in Ukraine for Indian students
Getting admission to any medical university in Ukraine is a simple task for Indian students. Applicants must have cleared NEET with basic marks (50% for open category and 40% for reserved category), the applicants are not required to take any exam like TOEFL or IELTS (that are mandatory in other foreign countries) or any other entrance exams.
- The applicants shall have completed the age of 17 years on or before 31st December of the year in which he/she aspires to take admission for MBBS in Ukraine.
- All the Indian applicants must secure a minimum of 50% marks in their 12th standard from the Science stream with having physics, chemistry, and biology as the compulsory subjects in their high school (CBSE / ISC or any other equivalent board of examination.)
- Indian students must have qualified NEET with minimum marks as explained above.
Top medical universities in Ukraine for MBBS
- Kharkiv International Medical University
- Zaporozhye State Medical University
- VN Karazin Kharkiv National University
- Kharkiv National Medical University
- O.O. Bogomolets National Medical University
- Kyiv Medical University of UAFM
- Ternopil State Medical University
- Odessa National Medical University
- Black Sea National University
- Ivano-Frankivsk National Medical University
- Sumy State University
MBBS In Ukraine Fees 2021-22
1st YEAR EXPENSE (including hostel)
2nd to 6th-year expense (including hostel) [in INR PER YEAR]
Kiev Medical University
Lviv National Medical University
Bukovinian State Medical University
Vinnitsa National Medical University
Bogomlets National Medical University
Ternopil National Medical University
Kharkiv National Medical University
Ivano Frankivsk Medical Academy
Zaporizhia State Medical University
- 10th & 12th mark sheets
- NEET scorecard
- Valid passport
- Passport Size Photograph