MBBS in Kazakhstan is a popular choice among medical aspirants due to its top-notch medical colleges recognized by major international organizations such as WHO, USMLE, IMED GMC, and NMC. Several renowned universities in Kazakhstan offer MBBS to Indian students, providing them with an opportunity to fulfill their medical aspirations.
Kazakhstan is home to some of the best MBBS universities, attracting over 60,000 medical students annually, including 5,000 Indian students. With its world-class medical education and facilities, Kazakhstan has emerged as the #1 national medical university.
Eligibility to study MBBS in Kazakhstan
- Candidates must be at least 17 years old.
- They must have cleared their 10+2 examination.
- Aspirants must have secured a minimum of 50% marks in their 12th examination.
The subject combination required for MBBS seats in Kazakhstan is Chemistry, Physics, and Math.
- As per the regulations of Kazakhstan universities, candidates must qualify for NEET-UG.
- Aspirants must possess a valid passport to study Medicine in Kazakhstan.
For ST/SC/OBC candidates, it is mandatory to score a minimum of 40% marks in the same.
Admission Process :
Step 1: Register on the “Study in Kazakhstan” website.
Step 2: Choose a university, or programme, and apply.
Step 3: Research funding options, including scholarships.
Step 4: Collect the required documents for the university you select.
Step 5: Pass the competitive selection exams.
Step 6: Receive a positive response from the university and apply for a student visa.
MBBS Fees in Kazakhstan
The official website reports that the cost of education in Kazakhstani universities typically ranges from $800 to $5,500 per year, depending on factors such as region, university, program, and level of education.
Top Colleges in Kazakhstan to Study MBBS
Some of the well-known medical colleges for MBBS in Kazakhstan include:
- Karaganda Medical University
- JSC National Medical University
- State Medical University Semey
- West Kazakhstan State Medical University
- Caspian University International School of Medicine