The Jharkhand Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board (JCECEB) is responsible for conducting the counselling process for Jharkhand PG medical admission in 2023. Aspirants can stay updated with the latest information regarding Jharkhand PG medical admission by visiting the official website, jceceb.jharkhand.gov.in.
Jharkhand NEET PG Counselling Overview
|Name of Examination||National Eligibility cum Entrance Test (PG) or NEET PG|
|Conducted by||National Board of Examinations (NBE)|
|Exam Date||March 5, 2023|
|NEET PG result 2023||March 14, 2023|
|MCC AIQ NEET PG 2023 Counselling starting date||To be announced|
|Jharkhand NEET PG Counselling starting date||To be announced|
|Level of NEET Examination||National-level|
|Jharkhand NEET PG Counselling Authority||The Jharkhand Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board (JCECEB)|
|Medical Institutes Exempted From NEET||DNB PDCET, NEET MDS, FMGE DEC|
Jharkhand NEET PG 2023 Counselling Date
|NEET PG exam||March 5, 2023|
|Commencement of online application form||To be announced|
|Last date of submission||To be announced|
|Last date for receipt of the filled-in online application||To be announced|
|Choice Filling / Locking||To be announced|
|Result for Round 1||To be announced|
|The download of the provisional allotment order||To be announced|
|Last date of reporting||To be announced|
Eligibility Criteria in Jharkhand NEET PG 2023 Counselling
- Indian citizenship is mandatory for aspirants
- MBBS/BDS qualifying examination should be passed from any college/university in the state
- Candidates who got admitted to a medical college in Bihar before the establishment of Jharkhand are also eligible
- A provisional or permanent MBBS pass certificate or MBBS degree from a recognized medical institution is required
- Completion of the 12-month rotatory internship by June 30, 2023, is mandatory
Registration with National Medical Council (NMC) or State Medical Council (SMC) is necessary with proof of
- registration for admission.
Jharkhand NEET PG 2023 Counselling Procedure
- JCECEB will conduct the counselling for Jharkhand PG medical admission online for eligible candidates.
- Three rounds of counselling and one mop-up round will be held by the authority.
- Candidates who are eligible for counselling will be named on the Jharkhand NEET PG merit list.
- Along with relevant documents, candidates will need to select their preferred course and college online.
- Jharkhand NEET PG 2023 seat allocation will be based on candidate preferences, state merit rank, and availability of seats.
- The admission formalities must be completed at the designated medical college after a candidate is assigned a seat in a counselling round.
- The same procedure will be followed in the subsequent rounds of Jharkhand PG medical counselling.
- In the mop-up round, candidates who have not succeeded in the first and second rounds will be eligible to participate.
- Candidates must provide specific documents at the time of admission.
Documents Required for NEET PG Counselling
- NEET PG admit card
- Certificate of passing matriculation or equivalent
- Registration certificate issued by Bihar/Jharkhand Medical
- Council or MCI
- Mark sheet of each MBBS examination
- Attempt certificate indicating number of failures
- PAN card/Aadhaar card/Driving License/Voter ID
- Local residential certificate
- 12 months rotatory internship completion certificate
- Two passport-size photographs
- No objection certificate for the working candidates
Jharkhand PG 2023 medical admission: Application fees
Jharkhand MBBS and BDS NEET Cutoff 2021
MBBS cut off
|College Name||General||BC- 1||SC||ST||EWS|
|Mahatma Gandhi Memorial Medical College and Hospital, Jamshedpur||18115||604||19464||601||111874||471||251678||347||24648||590|
|Manipal Tata Medical College, Jamshedpur||25899||588||31198||578||175987||408||352029||283||42331||560|
|Patliputra Medical College, Dhanbad||18651||603||20100||600||114788||468||254295||345||23437||593|
|Rajendra Institute of Medical Sciences, Ranchi||12767||617||14489||612||101649||482||74127||515||19728||600|
|College Name||General||BC- 1||SC||ST||EWS|
|Awadh Dental College and Hospital, Jamshedpur||Rank||Score||Rank||Score||Rank||Score||Rank||Score||Rank||Score|
|Hazaribag College of Dental Sciences and Hospital, Hazaribag||613001||168||734230||132||763529||125||757976||126||463596||226|
|Rajendra Institute of Medical Sciences, Ranchi||258053||343||758405||126||382075||266||746397||129||669976||150|
|Vananchal Dental College and Hospital, Garhwa||32330||576||38287||566||168749||415||303373||312||40312||563|