DMER, which stands for Department of Medical Education and Research, is responsible for conducting the counseling process for medical seats in Haryana. The counseling process includes 85% seats of government medical colleges and 100% seats of private medical colleges. However, the remaining 15% of seats of government colleges fall under the All-India Quota and the Medical Counseling Committee handles the counseling for these seats.
Haryana NEET Counseling 2023 Overview
|Admission name||Haryana NEET 2023 admission|
|Counseling authority||Directorate of Medical Education and Research (DMER), Haryana|
|Admission on the basis of||NEET UG scores|
|Examination conducting authority||National Testing Agency (NTA)|
Haryana NEET Counseling 2023 is conducted by the Directorate of Medical Education and Research (DMER), Haryana for admissions into MBBS/BDS courses in the state. The admission process is solely based on the scores obtained by candidates in the NEET UG examination, which is conducted by the National Testing Agency (NTA). Candidates who are eligible and have qualified for the NEET exam can participate in the Haryana NEET counseling process to secure a seat in a medical/dental college in the state of Haryana.
Eligibility for Haryana NEET counseling
- The candidate must be an Indian citizen, NRI, OCI, or PIO.
- The candidate must be a bona fide resident of Haryana.
- The candidate must be at least 17 years old by December 31, 2023.
- The candidate must have passed Class 12 or equivalent examination from a recognized institution with Physics, Chemistry, Biology/Biotechnology, and English as core subjects.
- The candidate must score a minimum of 50% in aggregate in the above-mentioned subjects (for general category candidates).
- Reserved category candidates must obtain a minimum of 40%, and PWD category students must secure at least 45%.
- The candidate must qualify for the National Eligibility cum Entrance Test (NEET) by securing the minimum qualifying percentile.
- The minimum qualifying percentile is 50 for general category candidates, 40 for SC/ST/OBC aspirants, and 45 for PWD candidates.
Haryana NEET UG Counseling Process 2023
Candidates must register themselves for Haryana NEET UG Counselling 2023 and pay the required fee based on their category.
- Document verification must be done physically at Pt. B.D Sharma UHS, Rohtak.
- A merit list of eligible candidates will be displayed.
- Candidates can then exercise choice filling by logging into their respective accounts.
- Seats will be allotted based on the candidate’s rank, institute cutoff ranks, candidate’s preference, priority, etc.
- Candidates can accept the seat and report to the respective college for admissions or opt for upgradation in Round 2.
- Subsequent rounds of seat allotment will be conducted as per schedule, and candidates can participate in further counseling rounds.
- Candidates need to deposit the requisite amount to participate in the 2nd round, failing which they will not be eligible.
- This amount will be adjusted later on in the fee of the first year of the UG Course.
- After the completion of the counseling process, the amount deposited by candidates who are not allotted seats during the 2nd round will be returned.
Document Required for Haryana NEET Counseling
- Class certificate (PH/FF/SN) of Candidate
- NEET result 2023
- Admit card for NEET 2023
- Affidavit stating that candidate is not being domiciled in a state other than MP.
- Class 10th mark sheet
- Class 12th mark sheet
- Caste certificate of candidate (if required)
- Income certificate of parents
- Domicile certificate.
Haryana Government Medical College MBBS Fees Structure
|Name of the college||MBBS Fees|
|Kalpna Chawla Government Medical college, Karnal||80,000|
|Maharaja Agrasen College, Agroha Hisar||80,000|
|Bhagat Phool Singh Government Medical College for Women||80,000|
|Shaheed Hasan Khan Mewati Government Medical College, Nalhar Nuh||80,000|
Haryana Private Medical College MBBS Fees Structure
|Shree Guru Gobind Singh Tricentenary Medical College, Gurgaon||18,00,000||—|
|Al-Falah Institute of Medical Sciences & Research Centre, Faridabad||12,74,000||2 Lakh Development Fees Per Year|
|Adesh Medical College and Hospital, Shahbad, Kurukshetra||12,00,000||Annual Increment 7.5 %|
|World College of Medical Sciences & Research, Jhajjar, Haryana||12,00,000||Annual Increment 7.5 %|
|N.C. Medical College, Istana, Panipat||12,00,000||Annual Increment 7.5 %|
Haryana NEET 2023 Seat Matrix in Government and Private Medical Colleges
|Name of the college||Annual Intake (Seats)|
|Maharishi Markandeshwar Institute Of Medical Sciences & Research, Mullana, Ambala||150|
|Pt. B.D. Sharma Post-Graduate Institute of Medical Sciences, Rohtak||250|
|Maharaja Agrasen Medical College, Agroha, Hisar||100|
|Shree Guru Gobind Singh Tricentenary Medical College, Gurgaon||150|
|Al-Falah Institute of Medical Sciences & Research Centre, Faridabad||150|
|Kalpana Chawla Govt. Medical College, Karnal||120|
|Adesh Medical College and Hospital, Shahbad, Kurukshetra||150|
|World College of Medical Sciences & Research, Jhajjar, Haryana||100|
|N.C. Medical College, Istana, Panipat||150|
|Employees State Insurance Corporation Medical College, Faridabad||125|
|Shaheed Hasan Khan Mewati Govt. Medical College, Nalhar (Mewat)||120|
|BPS Government Medical College for Women, Khanpur Kalan (Sonepat)||120|
Previous Years NEET cut-off Haryana – 85% State Quota Government College
Previous Years NEET cutoff Haryana – State Quota Cutoff for Haryana Private Medical College
Previous Years NEET cutoff Haryana – Management Quota Cutoff for Haryana Private Medical College