NEET PG is a ranking-based admission exam for MD/MS and PG diploma programs. It is a single-window admissions exam for postgraduate courses offered by the government, private, and deemed universities throughout the country. Every year, a large number of candidates take the national entrance exam. It is managed by the National Board of Education.
The Medical Counselling Committee (MCC) has declared the dates for students who have passed the National Eligibility Cumulative Entrance Test-Postgraduate (NEET-PG) exams to be counseled. On August 20th, the counseling process will begin. NEET PG Counselling 2021 is a statewide counseling effort that includes all states, territories, and universities. Counseling for all India 50% quota seats is organized by the MCC on an all-India basis. Admission will be granted only after all eligibility requirements have been met, following which counseling will be offered.
Round 1 of NEET PG Counselling 2023
Following the release of the NEET PG 2023 seat allotment for counseling round one, candidates must take the steps outlined below based on their status. If an applicant fails to report to the identified institute within the specified time frame, the seat allotted in the initial round of MCC NEET PG counseling will be deleted. This is referred to as a “free exit.”
Accepting the seat allotted in the first round of NEET PG 2023 counseling: If a candidate is delighted with the seat assigned in the first round of NEET PG 2023 counseling, they can report to the assigned institute and secure their place by offering to pay the education money.
Round 2 of NEET PG Counselling 2023
Candidates in the NEET PG Counselling 2023 Round 2 must meet the following eligibility criteria:
- Candidates who were not offered a seat in the first round of NEET PG counseling in 2023.
- Candidates who received seats in the first round of NEET PG admission were denied during physical document verification.
- Candidates who wish to advance to the second round of NEET PG 2023 counseling.
- Candidates who chose a free exit or did not attend NEET PG round one counseling
NEET PG Counselling Mop Round 2023
- The MCC NEET PG mop-up round will only be held for admission to deemed, central, and ESIC colleges.
- Candidates who did not report to their assigned college in round one or round two of NEET PG 2023 counseling will be required to reapply for the mop-up round.
- Candidates who did not receive a seat in round one or round two of NEET PG counseling will not be required to reapply for the mop-up round. All candidates will have to change their courses and colleges.
- The official website will announce the mop-up round seat allotment for NEET PG 2023.
NEET PG Counselling Seats 2023 State Quota
For the surviving 50% state quota seats and 100% seats in private institutes, NEET PG 2023 counselling will be initiated by respective state agencies. After the NBE makes an announcement about the NEET PG result 2023, the state quota counselling process will begin. State quota NEET PG counselling would fill 50% of seats in government colleges and 100% of seats in private colleges in the state. Each state will provide an application form for NEET PG 2023 state admission counselling.
Candidates must meet the necessary eligibility criteria, which include a minimum NEET PG cut-off, educational qualifications, domicile, and other factors, in order to participate in state NEET PG counselling 2023. The counselling authority will release the NEET PG state merit list of eligible candidates. Candidates will be expected to fill out their preferences for colleges and coursework, as well as provide necessary documents, during NEET PG counselling for state quota seats. Based on their preferences, NEET PG 2023 state rank, booking requirements, and other variables, candidates will be allotted MD, MS, and PG diploma seats in the state.
Seat Allocation for NEET PG Counselling in 2023
When the registration process for round one of NEET PG counseling is completed, the DGHS will handle seat allocation. MCC will allocate the NEET PG 2021 seat allotment messages for shortlisted candidates on the official website. NEET PG seat allocation for 2021 will be determined by NEET PG rank, college and course preferences, available seats, reservation criteria, and other factors. Based on these considerations, the NEET PG 2021 counseling outcome will be announced on the MCC website following seat allotment processing. The PDF of the NEET PG seat allocation result for 2021 will be made available. It will include information about the candidate, such as rank, institute, and course.
NEET PG Counselling 2023 Documents
The following NEET PG 2023 documents are required:
- NEET PG admit card – revised date
- Admit card – revised date
- Result Mark Sheets of MBBS/BDS professional examinations
- MBBS/BDS Degree Certificate
- Internship Completion Certificate
- MCI issued a registration certificate
- Date of birth
- proof Valid ID proof (Aadhar; Passport; Voter’s ID; Pan Card; Driver’s License) (if applicable)
Please contact the A R Group Of Education for more information and guidance on the subject. We have highly qualified professionals to help you with every detail about NEET PG and the application process.
The A R Group Of Education streamlines the application process for students aspiring to be doctors. The initial counselling sessions provided by in-house counsellors address all types of student concerns and questions, clearing the fog that has settled over their minds. Furthermore, our faculty will assist you in deciding which medical speciality you want to pursue in your studies in order to have a successful career in the medical field.