Chhattisgarh MBBS 2023 admission for MBBS and BDS programs is conducted by the Directorate of Medical Education (DME) in Raipur.
Chhattisgarh NEET Counselling 2023 Overview
Admission name Chhattisgarh MBBS admission
Counselling authority Directorate of Medical Education, Raipur
Admission on the basis of NEET scores 2023
Examination authority National Testing Agency (NTA)
Total seats offered (tentative) 1565 MBBS and 600 BDS seats
The admission process for MBBS in india and BDS programs in Chhattisgarh is known as the Chhattisgarh MBBS and BDS Admission. The Directorate of Medical Education, Raipur, is responsible for the counselling process. Admissions are based on NEET scores from the year 2023, and the National Testing Agency (NTA) is the examination authority. Tentatively, a total of 1565 MBBS seats and 600 BDS seats are offered through this admission process.
Admission process for NEET UG Counselling:
- Candidates are required to register themselves with CGDME NEET UG 2022 by paying a registration fee of Rs. 1000 for General and OBC categories, Rs. 500 for SC/ST categories, and Rs. 10000 for NRI candidates.
- Online registration opens only once for students before the first round of counselling.
- Candidates can log in to their accounts and fill in their choices for seat allotment.
- The eligible candidates’ list cum merit list will be displayed after the choice-filling process.
- Seat allocation is based on the candidate’s rank, institute cutoff ranks, candidate’s preference, priority, etc.
- Candidates can verify their documents and accept the seat, and then report to the respective college for admissions. Alternatively, students can opt for upgradation in Round 2.
- Subsequent rounds of seat allotment will be conducted as per the schedule, and candidates can participate in further counselling rounds.
- Only Round 1 and Round 2 will be conducted online, while the Mop-up round will be conducted offline.
Eligibility to Pursue MBBS from Chhattisgarh:
- Indian citizenship is mandatory for Chhattisgarh MBBS admission 2023.
- Candidates must be at least 17 years old by December 31, 2023, with no maximum age limit.
- Class 12 pass certificate from Chhattisgarh or any recognized board with Physics, Chemistry, Biology/Biotechnology, and English as core subjects is required.
- Domicile criteria vary based on birthplace, residency, and parent’s employment.
- Minimum three years of education from an institution located in the state or in undivided Madhya Pradesh required for those with state residency.
- Class 11 and 12 must be completed by a state-recognized University or Board.
- NEET cutoff 2023 is a crucial factor for MBBS admission to Chhattisgarh, with category-wise cutoffs varying.
Documents Required for Admission:
The required documents for Chhattisgarh MBBS and BDS Admission are:
- Class 10th Mark Sheet and Passing Certificate
- 12th or Equivalent Examination Mark Sheet
- NEET Score Card
- Proof of Date of Birth
- School Leaving Certificate or Transfer Certificate
- Caste Certificate
- Non-Creamy Layer Certificate
- PwD Certificate
- Domicile Certificate
- Photo ID Proof
Chhattisgarh NEET 2023 Seat Matrix
|S.No.||Name of medical colleges||Number of seats|
|1||All India Institute of Medical Sciences, Raipur||125|
|2||Pt. J N M Medical College, Raipur||180|
|3||Late Shri Baliram Kashyap Memorial NDMC Govt. Medical College, Jagdalpur||125|
|4||Chhattisgarh Institute of Medical Sciences, Bilaspur||150|
|5||Government Medical College , Kanker||100|
|6||Government Medical College, Ambikapur (Surguja), Chhattisgarh||100|
|7||Late Shri Lakhi Ram Agrawal Memorial Govt. Medical College, Raigarh||60|
|8||Government Medical College (Bharat Ratna Shri Atal Bihari Vajpayee Memorial Med. Col.), Rajnandgaon||125|
|9||Shri Shankaracharya Institute of Medical Sciences, Bhilai||150|
|10||Raipur Institute of Medical Sciences (RIMS), Raipur||150|
|11||Sri Balaji Institute Institute of Medical Sciences||150|
Chhattisgarh Government Medical College Fees Structure
|College Name||Tution Fees|
|Pt. J N M Medical College, Raipur||40,000|
|Late Shri Baliram Kashyap Memorial NDMC Govt. Medical College, Jagdalpur||40,000|
|Chhattisgarh Institute of Medical Sciences, Bilaspur||50,000|
|Government Medical College, Ambikapur (Surguja), Chhattisgarh||40,000|
|Late Shri Lakhi Ram Agrawal Memorial Govt. Medical College, Raigarh||40,000|
|Government Medical College (Bharat Ratna Shri Atal Bihari Vajpayee Memorial Med. Col.), Rajnandgaon||40,000|
Chhattisgarh Self Financing Private Medical College Fees Structure
|College Name||Tution Fees||NRI Fees|
|Shri Shankaracharya Institute of Medical Sciences, Bhilai||6,45,000||35,000$|
|Raipur Institute of Medical Sciences (RIMS), Raipur||6,00,156||35,000$|
|Shri Balaji Institute of Medical Sciences||6,45,000||35,000$|
Previous Years NEET Cutoff Chhattisgarh – 85% State Quota Government College
Previous Years NEET Cutoff Chhattisgarh – Government Seat Private Medical College
Previous Years NEET Cutoff Chhattisgarh – Private Medical College
|UR NC||UR NC||60838|
|UR FEM.||UR FEM.||39846|
|ST NC||ST NC||757309|
|ST FEM.||ST FEM.||694967|
|SC NC||SC NC||553836|
|SC FEM.||SC FEM.||343533|
|OBC NC||OBC NC||148640|