Every medical student’s dream is to become a doctor. To fulfil your dream of becoming a doctor, you must first pass the NEET-UG entrance exam. In Bihar, most parents and students prioritize engineering colleges over medical schools. As the health sector has grown over the years, many students have begun to seek access to health care. We have provided information on some of the most prestigious medical colleges in Bihar, including MBBS and other courses, on this page. Bihar has the most medical schools in North India, but due to its large population, seats are limited.
Bihar is home to some of the best medical schools in the country.
- Patna – Patna Medical College
Patna School and Hospital (PMCH) Patna were founded on July 25, 1925, by Bihar President Henry Wheeler. The Princes of Wales laid the groundwork for the school in 1925. PMC offers a wide range of undergraduate (MBBS), postgraduate (MD, MS, Graduate Diploma), and super speciality (M.Ch) programs. Aryabhatta Knowledge University welcomes Patna Medical College.
- Government Ayurvedic College Hospital, Patna
Government Ayurvedic College, Patna is a public college that was founded in 1926. The hospital has excellent facilities for supplying medical supplies and conducting related research, as well as providing dependable patient services. The organization’s goal is to bring together an institution of the highest training standards and personnel interested in all aspects of health.
- AIIMS Patna – All India Institute of Medical Sciences
The Indian Ministry of Health and Family Welfare established the All Indian Medical School (AIIMS) Patna in 2012. The school has been designated as a “National Key Institution” by the Ministry of Higher Education and the Ministry of Education of the Government of India. The university offers undergraduate, graduate, and postgraduate programs. AIIMS Patna offers a total of 31 courses.
- Darbhanga Medical College, Laheriasarai
Darbhanga Medical College and Hospital is a public medical college in Darbhanga, Bihar, with hospitals. It was founded in 1946. Aryabhatta Knowledge University is now affiliated with the school. The medical school was built thanks to the efforts of King Rameshwar Singh of the Khandavala dynasty, who also built Madhubani’s magnificent Raj Nagar Palace.
Our Support for MBBS in Bihar:
- The students receive assistance from A R Group Of Education in filling out their application forms, which are completed perfectly and without error.
- We also offer to assist with the application process for things like visas, travel, scholarships, and lodging.
- Throughout the entire process, we give the students the correct direction and information.
- We also assist students in finding their ideal colleges and universities.
- Additionally, our experts assist in obtaining insurance and loans.
- We use the best resources to assist students in finding the ideal option that fits their preferences and takes into account their budget, aptitude, ability, and field of interest, among other factors.
- A R Group Of Education gives you accurate information about the setting, prerequisites, requirements, admissions process, arrival process, and other topics.