The medical profession is looked up as a divine career in India but the procedure for becoming one is cumbersome from undergoing tedious coaching to clearing the tough NEET entrance exam and securing the highest marks as per the cut-off can be difficult for some students. Since opting for private medical colleges is totally out of budget. Does it mean, by not being able to qualify for NEET can shatter your dreams of becoming a doctor? No, of course not! Many countries offer the best medical education that too within students’ budgets. One of such top countries to study MBBS in Georgia. A well-known and second-largest country in Europe with a fourth rank for having the largest number of top postgraduates in fields of medicine. There are numerous best medical colleges in Georgia for Indian students and other international students.
Advantages of Studying MBBS in Georgia
- Along with WHO, UNESCO, and MCI, the medical universities of Georgia are recognized by medical councils of many other counties that provide a wide range of opportunities to the students pursuing MBBS in Georgia to meet their ambitions & goals and pave a bright path for themselves which is globally recognized.
- Indian students studying MBBS in Georgia can adapt to the environment easily as the spoken language in Georgia is English.
- The cost of accommodation in Georgia is extremely low as compared to other European countries, the USA, and the UK. Moreover, the transportation expenses are minimal as there are many schemes sponsored by the government to facilitate cheap and safe transportation to the students.
- All the colleges of Georgia are equipped with the best infrastructure and equipment that offers premium facilities to the students.
- The students studying MBBS in the universities of Georgia are privileged to have various opportunities to participate in international exchange programs, conferences, internships, and other scientific projects in various international universities that open doors to explore the world and gain ample life-changing experiences.
6. All the Indian students who have completed their MBBS from Georgia get flourishing job opportunities here in India.
MBBS in Georgia
Georgia is quite popular among Indian and other international students for pursuing MBBS because of its top medical universities and best teaching faculties. At present, it has several top government medical universities offering MBBS, MD, and other degrees in medicine to the local students as well as international students. All the medical universities are accredited by the world’s major organizations like WHO and UNESCO. If we talk about the eligibility for doing MBBS in Georgia, there’s no entrance examination for Indian students is a cherry on the cake; A few basic qualifications would do wonders. The Ministry of Education and Science of Georgia manages all the medical universities resulting in the development and maintenance of the existing educational standards. These offer the best value for medical education to students studying MBBS in Georgia, in terms of quality, infrastructure and cost.
These universities having a diverse student population provides scope for self-development and a wide range of opportunities to learn through international conferences and seminars. Indian students who complete their MBBS from a Medical University of Georgia can easily acquire a job in India as the MBBS degree obtained from Georgia University is recognized by the Medical Council of India (MCI) too.
MBBS Admission in Georgia for Indian students
Getting admission to any medical university in Georgia is a simple task for Indian students. Applicants must have cleared NEET with basic marks (50% for open category and 40% for reserved category), the applicants are not required to take any exam like TOEFL or IELTS (that are mandatory in other foreign countries) or any other entrance exams.
- The applicants shall have completed the age of 17 years on or before 31st December of the year in which he/she aspires to take admission for MBBS in Georgia.
- All the Indian applicants must secure a minimum of 50% marks in their 12th standard from the Science stream with having physics, chemistry, and biology as the compulsory subjects in their high school (CBSE / ISC or any other equivalent board of examination.)
- Indian students must have qualified NEET with minimum marks as explained above.
Top medical universities in Georgia for MBBS
- Batuni Shota Rustaveli State University
- East European University
- Petre Shotadze Tbilisi Medical Academy
- New Vision University
MBBS In Georgia Fees 2021-22
|UNIVERSITY NAME||1st YEAR EXPENSE (including hostel)
|2nd to 6th-year expense (including hostel) [in INR PER YEAR]|
Batuni Shota Rustaveli State University
|East European University||650600||362600|
|Petre Shotadze Tbilisi Medical Academy
|New Vision University
Above-mentioned fee structures of the best medical universities in Georgia are the total amount to be paid by the student to the particular institutions that includes –
– Tuition fee
– Hostel accommodation fee
– Medical insurance
– Provision study material in the English Language
– Documentation of the student in the university,
– Free translator for easy communication and other required miscellaneous services
- 10th & 12th mark sheets
- NEET scorecard
- Valid passport
- Passport Size Photograph