Chuvash State University is one of Russia’s top medical schools. This university was founded in 1967 and is located in the Russian city of Cheboksary. The university is recognized by several medical councils, including the Medical Council of India (MCI), the World Health Organization (WHO), and the Russian Federation’s Ministry of Education and Science.
The medical university has a large number of faculty to provide the best education to their students, and the tuition fees for the MBBS course are very low, making it one of the best universities for MBBS students from India. Many Indian students can easily apply to this university. For students, the Chuvash State Medical University has a large anatomy museum with over 700 original organs and human bodies for practical learning. And students can visit the museum on their first day of university.
Chuvash State University’s Affiliation and Recognition
Chuvash State University is one of Russia’s largest universities, and it is affiliated with and recognized by numerous Medical Councils, including-
- USMLE recognizes the university (United States Medical Licensing Examination).
- The General Medical Council has also recognized Chuvash State University (GMC).
- The National Medical Council also recognizes it (NMC).
- The World Health Organization recognizes the university (WHO).
- It is also recognized by the Foundation for the Advancement of International Medical Education and Research (FAIMER).
- The University is also recognized by the Russian Federation’s Ministry of Education and Science.
- The Russian Federation’s Ministry of Public Health is affiliated with the university.
Why Should You Study Medicine at Chuvash State University?
Many other countries offer MBBS courses in their countries, and even Russia has many colleges that provide an excellent education. So, why should one choose Chuvash State University for their MBBS course? The reasons are as follows:
- It is one of Russia’s top universities.
- It is a highly regarded university for MBBS studies.
- The university has very low tuition fees for Indian students.
- For international students, the university uses English as a medium of instruction.
- The graduates from here have the opportunity to work globally.
- Medical councils such as MCI/NMC, WHO, and others recognize the university.
- The university’s environment is very welcoming to international students.
- The university’s professors have extensive experience.
- Students who want to settle in Russia after completing their MBBS course may be eligible for permanent residency in Russia.
- Chuvash State University provides very affordable housing.
Faculty of the university:
Chuvash State University has 115 departments and four faculties on campus; faculty information is provided below:
- General Medicine
The ‘Medical Journal of Chuvashia,’ a scientific and practical journal, is also published by the university. Employees of the medical faculty conduct research that is published in foreign journals.
In addition, the university hosts regional and national scientific conferences. During their MBBS course in Russia, the university also assigns clinical training and skill development to the students, and the university has 39 training bases with them.
Our Support for MBBS Admission to Chuvash State University
- The students receive assistance from A R Group Of Education in filling out their application forms, which are completed perfectly and without error.
- We also offer assistance during the application process for things like visas, travel, scholarships, and lodging.
- Throughout the entire process, we give the students the correct direction and information.
- We also assist students in finding their ideal colleges and universities.
- Additionally, our experts assist in obtaining insurance and loans.
- We use the best resources to assist students in finding the ideal option that fits their preferences and takes into account their budget, aptitude, ability, and field of interest, among other factors.
- A R Group Of Education gives you accurate information about the setting, prerequisites, requirements, admissions process, arrival process, and other topics.