MBBS Admission 2022 will commence after the NEET counseling 2022. In order to get admission to the MBBS course, candidates must appear for the NEET entrance exam. The NEET entrance exam is conducted by the National Testing Agency (NTA).
NEET 2022 Answer Key is expected to release in the last week of July. NEET 2022 Results will be declared in August. The upper age limit to appear in NEET-UG has been scrapped. NEET is the only National Level Entrance Exam accepted by the Medical Colleges in India to offer admission to Medical Courses. Top MBBS colleges will begin the counseling rounds tentatively by the 3rd week of August 2022, after the NEET result declaration.
Candidates must follow the minimum eligibility criteria to seek admission to the MBBS Course in the Top Medical colleges in India.
MBBS Admission 2022: National Level Entrance Exam
MBBS course is offered in all the colleges based on the scores obtained by the students in the NEET examination. The exam is conducted in offline mode. The details of the examination are as follows:-
NEET is conducted by the National Testing Agency for the students who wish to pursue the MBBS course. The exam is conducted in the offline mode i.e pen and paper-based mode.
- Candidates must complete their 10+2 examination by securing a minimum of 50% of marks from any recognized board.
- Candidates must have studied Chemistry, Physics, and Botany/Zoology as compulsory subjects in class 12th.
- Reserved category students are provided 10% relaxation (40% in class 12th).
- There is no upper age limit to be eligible for this exam. However, candidates must be at least 18 years old to be applicable to apply for the NEET Exam.
NEET 2022 Exam Pattern
Total No. of Questions
+4 for a correct Answer -1 for an incorrect Answer
Physics-45 Chemistry-45 Biology-90
Type of Questions
11 Languages (Hindi, English, Bengali, Urdu, Oriya, Telugu, Tamil, Marathi, Kannada, Assamese and Gujarati
MBBS Admission 2022: Tips to Crack the Exam
To crack the NEET examination is not so easy. You must start preparing for the NEET examination one/two years before the examination will be scheduled. Below are some important preparation tips to crack the admission to pursue an MBBS course:-
- Follow a timetable: Prepare a timetable and try to follow that timetable till you appear for the NEET examination.
- Cover all the basics of each subject: To know the basics of each subject is very much important. Especially the basics of subjects like Physics, Chemistry, and Biology papers. As questions are asked mainly from these subjects.
- Study Material: Gather the correct NEET study material such as books, sample papers, question papers, and notes.
- Do regular practice: Cover all the syllabus and do regular practice. Try to collect previous years ‘question papers and find out the most repeated questions. The probabilities of asking the important questions are high which repeats every year.
- Appear in Mock Test: Attempt several mock tests and time yourself. NEET Mock tests will clear all your confusion regarding the examination and you will learn time management during the NEET examination.
- Prepare crisp Notes: Make handy notes while preparing for the exam. The notes will be very helpful for revision.
- Solve Previous Year Question Paper: Solve the previous year’s NEET Question papers and NEET sample papers to have a clear understanding of the exam pattern and type of questions asked in the exam.
MBBS Admission 2022: How to Apply?
MBBS admission process is based on the scores obtained by the student in the NEET exam. The process to apply for the MBBS course is as follows:-
- Candidates have to complete the registration process online by logging in to the official website by entering a valid email id, phone number, and date of birth.
- Once the registration is complete upload all the necessary documents required to fill the application form.
- Pay the registration fees.
- After successfully paying the application fees, you will see a confirmation page. For future references, take a print of this page.
- The admit cards will be released to all the eligible students a few days in advance. Candidates have to download the admit card from the portal.
- NEET examination will be conducted on the same date mentioned on the admit card.
- Based on the scores obtained in the NEET examination, students will be called for the counseling process.
We, at The A R Group Of Education, guide you on each step of your journey and help you to connect the bricks to get a better future for you. We have highly skilled experts with an experience of more than 10 years in this field to guide you choose the correct colleges for MBBS Admission 2022. Hence, you may consult us to clear any kind of dilemma regarding your career.