One of Russia’s leading universities, providing the best education to 30000 students through a comprehensive academic structure of 20 faculties and 1 institute. Along with a remarkable Education Curriculum, the university offers a wide range of Bachelor’s and Master’s Programmes in English, with excellent teaching methodology and well-resourced teaching equipment. Belgorod State University now offers ten courses, including medicine and international business, and international students can pursue an MBBS degree in English. Currently, BSU has over 850 international students from 67 countries, including over 150 Indian students studying medicine in English at Belgorod Medical College. Foreign students have been studying at this university since 1980, and it has earned a well-deserved reputation.
Russia, the world’s largest country, is home to some of the world’s best MBBS universities. Because of the simple admission procedure and reasonable fees, many medical students consider studying MBBS in Russia to be a good option. The availability of well-furnished hostel rooms, quality food, worldwide recognition of degrees, and the European standard of living are just a few of the many benefits of studying MBBS in Russia. Furthermore, after graduation, students are referred to leading hospitals around the world.
A Quick Overview of the University
Country Ranking – 26
World Ranking – 1575
Belgorod State National Research University, founded in 1876, is located in the city of Belgorod, west of the Volga River. It is one of Russia’s leading universities and has undergone numerous transformations before becoming a well-known name in medical education. In Russia, Belgorod State National Research University currently trains over 30,000 students in various programs, including MBBS.
Belgorod State National Research University has been accredited.
It is also one of the best government MBBS universities in Russia, accredited by the World Health Organization (WHO) and the Medical Council of India (NMC). Belgorod State National Research University began training international students in 2000. Since then, the entire course has been taught in English. This university currently has over 850 foreign students from 67 different countries, including nearly 150 students from China.
University’s faculties and departments
Belgorod State National Research University has the following faculties:
General Medicine Faculty
Medical Biochemistry Faculty
Social Work and Clinical Psychology faculties
Eligibility for Admission to MBBS:
- Students who want to study MBBS at Belgorod State National Research University must meet the following eligibility criteria in order to be admitted quickly.
- The applicant must be over the age of 17 and under the age of 25 on or before the date of admission.
- The applicant must have a high school diploma or an equivalent degree in Physics, Chemistry, Biology, and English.
- The applicant must have obtained at least a 50% aggregate in all of the subjects listed above in 10+2.
- If the applicant belongs to the SC/ST/OBC category, he or she must have obtained at least 45% in all of the above-mentioned subjects in 10+2.
- The applicant must pass the NEET exam, which is required for students from India.
How can A R Group Of Education assist you with MBBS In Russia?
Choosing a new college in a new city is a difficult task. As a student, you want to know everything there is to know about the college. What are the advantages, disadvantages, fee structure, courses, admission process, and, most importantly, the VISA process?
Our offerings to you:
- Provide information about the college, its courses, syllabus, and fee structure, among other things.
- The application procedure
- Developing a standard profile
- VISA application documentation
- Air that is inexpensive Airport Ticket Pickup
- Arrangements for Accommodation
- On-campus assistance
- We value complete honesty and authenticity. We explain everything in detail and assist you in obtaining hassle-free admission to this institute with a 100% acceptance rate.