Many Indian students consider medical education abroad to be one of the most coveted possibilities. Because of the growing number of students desiring to pursue MBBS, the number of students pursuing MBBS abroad has expanded several folds over the years. The restricted availability of government medical seats in India, along with the high tuition prices charged by private medical schools, has prompted lakhs of students to study MBBS abroad.
List of Countries with Affordable Tuition Fees for MBBS Abroad
Here are a few foreign nations that provide low-cost medical courses to medical students. Many nations provide the greatest medical education that is acknowledged worldwide.
MBBS Abroad Eligibility Criteria
Every nation has its own set of medical institute norms and regulations. The general guidelines for Indian students interested in studying medicine overseas are as follows:
- Students must be at least 17 years old on or prior to December 31 of the year of enrollment.
- Students must have graduated from a well-known high school.
- Students must have passed the class 12 test with an overall grade point average of at least 50% in Physics, Chemistry, Biology, and English.
- Students must pass the National Eligibility Cumulative Entrance Test (NEET). It is a required admission examination for those wishing to study medicine in India and abroad.
Admission to MBBS programmes abroad is a simple procedure. Students must, however, undergo the admissions procedure outlined below:
- Admission Form – Once students have decided on their preferred university, they must submit an application with all of the required information.
- Provide all needed papers – After submitting the Application form, students must submit all required documents, including the
- Certificates and Class X mark sheet
- Certificates and mark sheets for Class XII
- Scorecard for NEET
- Photographs in passport size
- Original passport and a photocopy of it
- Passport Application – If you do not currently have a passport, you can seek one through the Indian Government Portal.
- Acceptance/Invitation Letter – You will get your Acceptance/Invitation letter from the university once your application for the MBBS programme has been accepted.
- Visa Application – Using the Invitation letter, students can apply for a visa to travel to the chosen nation to pursue their medical profession.
- Visa Stamping – Visa stamping is the final stage in the admissions process. Students need to get their visas stamped at the Embassy of the country for which they are applying.
Services Provided by AR Group of Education for MBBS in Abroad:
- A) Counselling – We have 10 years of experience in counselling. Hence, we provide you with all kinds of unlimited counselling support throughout your journey with us. We have a team of professionals to guide you through the entire process and ensure smooth admission.
- B) College selection – We have an updated list of colleges that are perfect for Indian students to study abroad. From suggesting the best college, we provide you with the “done for you type of services” which include-
1) Scholarship guidance – We have a completely up-to-date team to guide you to opt for the ongoing scholarship programs. We even help you in the process of availing them.
2) Seat locking – We have tie-ups with the top Medical colleges of abroad and other countries through which we ensure that you don’t miss a chance to secure admission to your dream college.
3) Travel/ Visa assistance – We ensure smooth travel for our students. Therefore, we at AR Group of Education assist the students throughout the complex travel and visa-obtaining procedures.