For an Indian student interested in studying medicine abroad, MBBS in Kyrgyzstan is the best option. Kyrgyzstan is now one of the top countries for international students looking for low-cost MBBS admission in Kyrgyzstan. Several major medical universities across the country offer MBBS, MD, and other medical degrees. Thousands of Indian students have applied to Kyrgyz medical universities to study medicine. Medical education in Kyrgyzstan’s universities is in line with European standards.
Kyrgyzstan, also known as the Kyrgyz Republic, is a beautiful Central Asian country. Kyrgyzstan is known for both its natural beauty and its culturally diverse traditions. The Kyrgyz Republic is a mountainous area bordered by Kazakhstan on the north, Uzbekistan on the west, Tajikistan on the southwest, and China on the southeast. Bishkek, the capital and largest city of Kyrgyzstan, is the country’s largest metropolis. Bishkek is a 49-square-mile city with a population of about 1.25 million people. Russia conquered Kyrgyzstan in 1876, and the country gained independence from the Soviet Union in 1991.
Here is a list of the best medical colleges in Kyrgyzstan that provide high-quality medical education and facilities at reasonable costs.
1. Kyrgyz Russian Slavic University
Kyrgyz-Russian Slavic University is a renowned higher education institution in Kyrgyzstan. It provides education in 45 different disciplines and three distinct areas. In the year 1993, the university was established in the city of Bishkek. The university is recognized and listed with ECFMG in the United States, as well as IIME, IMED, MCI, and WHO, indicating that a degree from Kyrgyz-Russian Slavic University is globally recognized. Students studying medicine here have access to excellent facilities both on campus and in the dorms. The university offers discounted hostel accommodations. The University has the best infrastructure. A well-equipped library is also available.
2. Jalal-Abad State Medical University
Jalalabad State Medical University was established in 1992. The institution gives medical students a broad education by assisting them in visiting various hospitals to practice during their final years of study. Several university departments are scattered throughout the city. It has been recognized by international organizations such as the World Health Organization and the National Medical Council. The institution is one of Kyrgyzstan’s most well-known medical schools, with a significant number of Asian students enrolled. The university employs over 250 professors. JSMU currently has approximately 4,500 students enrolled.
3. Osh State Medical University
Osh State University was founded in 1921 as a public university. It has the best technological infrastructure and is working on a global scale to develop new creative and unique educational approaches. International students can take an English-language medicine course at the university. Osh State Medical University educates physicians in general practice and pediatrics The University has enrolled 28911 students in recent years, including approximately 1000 international students. There are nine hostels on campus, each with fully furnished rooms. The University is recognized by MCI, WHO, FAIMER, and the World Directory of Medical Schools.
4. Asian Medical Institute
Asian Medical Institute was founded in 2004 and is now ranked among Kyrgyzstan’s top 10 medical universities and 30th overall. There are currently 1800 students at the Asian Medical Institute from India, Russia, Nepal, Germany, Pakistan, Kazakhstan, and Nigeria. The institute’s medium of instruction is English, and MD programs last six and five years, respectively. Because Asian Medical Institute is NMC-accredited, it is a safe bet for Indian students. The teaching language is English, which makes learning easier. The institute has eight hospitals designated for student learning.
5. International School of Medicine
The International School of Medicine was founded in 2003 and is now part of Kyrgyzstan’s International University. Over 2500 students from Central and South Asia are admitted to medical school each year. The medical school trains highly skilled specialists to conduct medical research and provides health care to the people of Kyrgyzstan and neighbouring countries. ISM has a well-organized infrastructure and skilled faculty members who are recognized specialists in various fields of medicine, professional health organizations, and agencies, and is accredited by WHO, IIME, FAIMER, and ORPHEUS.
Services Provided by AR Group of Education for MBBS in Kyrgystan
- A) Counselling – We have 10 years of experience in counselling. Hence, we provide you with all kinds of unlimited counselling support throughout your journey with us. We have a team of professionals to guide you through the entire process and ensure smooth admission.
- B) College selection – We have an updated list of colleges that are perfect for Indian students to study abroad. From suggesting the best college, we provide you with the “done for you type of services” which include-
1) Scholarship guidance – We have a completely up-to-date team to guide you to opt for the ongoing scholarship programs. We even help you in the process of availing them.
2) Seat locking – We have tie-ups with the top Medical colleges of Kyrgyzstan and other countries through which we ensure that you don’t miss a chance to secure admission to your dream college.
3) Travel/ Visa assistance – We ensure smooth travel for our students. Therefore, we at AR Group of Education assist the students throughout the entire complex travel and visa-obtaining procedures.