Medical studies in Georgia are the best option for Indian students interested in pursuing a 5+1 year MBBS course abroad. The country has made significant progress, particularly in the field of education. International medical candidates now prefer to pursue medical studies. More than 12 universities are offering MBBS programs.
The universities in Georgia have the advantage of being MCI-accredited. For Indian medical students, studying at MCI-accredited universities is extremely beneficial because they will be able to practice medicine in any part of India.
It is necessary to pass the MCI screening test, for which multiple attempts are provided. Furthermore, some universities offer MCI coaching alongside your MBBS studies.
According to sources, over 2000 Indian students (approx.) are enrolled in the MBBS Program at various Georgian medical universities known for providing high-quality education. It creates a comfortable situation for new applicants who want to study medicine in Georgia at a low cost.
Overview of Medical School in Georgia
● Students with a 50% in 10+2 with PCB from a government-recognized board are eligible to apply for the MBBS program in Georgia.
● In Georgia, the MBBS course lasts six years, including academic studies. 5 years plus 1 year of internship
● Georgian medical universities follow a global curriculum and strive for the holistic development of students enrolled in medical studies for a better future.
● Students from Georgian universities have held important positions in various departments of the medical field.
● Because the MBBS course in Georgia is less expensive than in India, a large number of students apply each year for admission to the Top Medical Colleges in Georgia.
● The admissions and eligibility criteria procedures are only a few steps long.
● In the country, the cost of living and food is low.
● As a result, Indian medical students should apply for medical school in Georgia as soon as possible. The A R Group Of Education is here to help you through the entire admissions process. Please contact us right away for assistance with counselling and admissions.
Why Should You Study Medicine in Georgia?
Georgia has emerged as the world’s top destination for MBBS students. It has become the preferred option among Indian applicants. Because the country is safe, developed, and pleasant, qualified candidates are welcome to pursue their dream of studying medicine at a lower cost. Georgia provides numerous benefits and facilities to all citizens. There are several benefits that students enjoy while studying medicine in Georgia. Some of the key benefits are as follows:
● Admissions are simple and painless.
● Internationally recognized medical universities
● There will be no capitation or donations of any kind.
● There are no entrance exams for the MBBS program.
● Traveling by a less expensive mode of transportation
● Tuition fees are lower in Georgian MBBS universities, and English is used as a medium of instruction for international medical students.
● Students have access to the advanced lab and research facilities.
● International governing bodies and medical councils such as MCI, WHO, and others have approved it.
● Nature requires qualified teachers and specialists professors.
● Some universities offer free MCI Screening Test preparation to Indian students.
● Theoretical and practical studies are valued by Georgian MBBS universities.
● Scholarships and financial assistance are available to qualified candidates.
● Exposure to global culture is also beneficial for Indian students.
● Welcoming Georgians with a friendly demeanour.
● Students pursuing an MBBS in Georgia have excellent career prospects.
Georgia MCI-Approved Medical Institutions
MCI has recognized the top medical universities as follows:
1. European Teaching University
2. Batumi Shota Rustaveli State University
3. University of Georgia
4. Ivane Javakhishvili Tbilisi State University
5. Akaki Tsereteli University
6. New Vision University
7. David Tvildiani Medical University
8. Caucasus International University
9. Tbilisi State Medical University
Hassle-Free Admission Process:
● Fill out the online application form for the university you’ve chosen. You can apply to several universities.
● Fill in the necessary information and provide the necessary documents.
● A University issues an offer letter after receiving the application form. After receiving the offer letter, the applicant must deposit the fees into the university’s bank account.
● After 30 days, the applicant receives an accreditation letter from Georgia’s Ministry of Education and Science. After receiving the ministry order, the university sends the student an invitation letter.
● Visa approval takes 30 days after the procedure is completed.
● The student must then pay the first-year MBBS course fees.
● After paying the fee, the candidate is ready to depart.
Life of a student in Georgia:
● Indian students studying medicine in Georgia have a good time in the country.
● For financial transactions, students are permitted to open a local bank account.
● All international students studying in Georgia must have insurance coverage.
● For communication purposes, students can purchase a SIM card from a cell phone store.
● Medical services are easily accessible.
Accommodation and other services:
There is a hostel and outside accommodation available. For your convenience, separate hostels for girls and boys are available. The cost of lodging is reasonable. Libraries, medical labs, internet, recreation facilities, clean water, 24×7 power backup, food facilities, and other amenities are available on campus.
So far, we have attempted to provide the best possible suggestions to our clients to assist them in achieving their objectives. As a result, we never stop working to ensure that every student and parent understands the value of higher education in today’s world. With better education, we work to shape a better tomorrow. As a result, if you want your ward to be admitted to MBBS Abroad, you should consult the A R GROUP OF EDUCATION, India’s best MBBS Admission provider. We guarantee to provide you with the best facilities possible to secure your child’s future.